Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Yes pls haha
    Okay when I'm home!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
          Nummy! What is that?

Also, that two-toned 250 is pretty damn sweet. Interior is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
            Nummy! What is that?
            That there is a 1952 Fiat 8V Rapi Berlinetta :devil:

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              That there is a 1952 Fiat 8V Rapi Berlinetta :devil:
              Nice. I have an old book on the Fiat 8V, but I don't remember anything like that!

Comment

http://imgur.com/a/5991n

Trick friends into thinking you have your shit together

1. Put a bunch of shit in jars.

You know when you buy rice, pasta, or grains, they come in perfectly good plastic packaging? Well throw them out, pour the contents into big jars, and put them on display. Voila! Oppan cottage-style.

2. Put some big bottles of fucking mineral water in the fridge.

Your guests donā€™t need to know that you usually drink water out of the kitchen tap. If you really want to wow them when you give them a glass of water, just give them the sparkling stuff without even mentioning it. Theyā€™ll think you drink fancy water ALL THE TIME. You fucking liar.

3. Clean your goddamn bathroom.

Thatā€™s right. I said it. Donā€™t look at me like that. At the very least, squirt some bleach in the toilet, wipe down the mirror, and make your sink taps shiny. Admit it, the bathroom was overdue for a clean anyway. You filthy animal.

4. Hide your disgusting fucking toothbrush.

Mom and dad coming for a visit? Or a potential new SO? Take all the stuff you actually use off the vanity and chuck it in the fucking cupboard. Then take all the stuff you never use out of the cupboard and display it. Most of these things will be miniature hand creams youā€™ve swiped from hotels. Nowā€™s their time to shine.

5. Put some leafy herbs in jars of water or some shit.

Buy some basil, parsley, and coriander and then put them in jars of water for that ā€œI totally grew these myselfā€ vibe. Also handy for sprinkling liberally over all the burnt bits of the dinner that you so thoughtfully prepared.

6. Cover your couch with some stupid throw pillows with meaningless words on them.

You can get some custom cushions pretty cheap online that will make it look like you care about colours and design and shit. Theyā€™ll serve the double purpose of hiding the stains from when you fell asleep browsing Imgur with a beer in your hand.

7. Put a hardcover book on your piece of shit bedside table with a bookmark in it.

You were never going to read Crime and Punishment, but you may as well make it look like you did. If you really want to seal the deal, put a pair of glasses that you haven't worn since high school on top. They're back in style now, anyway.

8. Get the biggest bowl in your house and fill it with some fucking lemons.

ā€œBetter get this out of the way,ā€ you can say just before you sit down for dinner to make sure everyone has seen it, and then never mention it again. Everyone will assume you have jars of homemade lemon curd in your pantry. But I know the truth.

9. Demonstrate that you're capable of keeping something alive.

See this plant? Itā€™s called a jade plant and it is IMMORTAL. One of your neighbours also has it growing in their front yard and they probably wonā€™t mind if you snap off a couple of branches as you walk home from the bus stop. Then when you get home, stick the branches in some different glass bottles and display them around the house. If that fails, a collection of twigs in a wine bottle will totally do the trick.

10. Create some fucking ambiance and dim the lights already.

If they canā€™t see the dust, technically itā€™s not there. Put a couple of scented candles in the bathroom and leave the lights off. That'll help make up for the fact that you didn't clean the fucking bathroom like I told you to.
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                    Trick friends into thinking you have your shit together
                    I laughed pretty good when I saw that on Reddit.

Comment

Comment

So. Much. 80s.

Comment

Comment

Still remember the first time i saw a R5 on the street. BadAss machines.
                            Last edited by LJ851; 01-12-2016, 03:46 AM.
                            Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                                1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                                Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
                                1967 2002 parts car
                                1994 318iS junked.

Comment