New here, sayin whats up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here, sayin whats up

So, im new here and new to bmw's. owned quite a few cars but never any bimmers, from jersey, currently drive a jetta, and working on the bimmer. i got a pic but dunno if i have to host it or upload it here, so we'll see. only paid 100$ for the car, needs brake work and to be driven. looks decent only 1 little dent in the hood and a green headlight lol. who else is in jersey? maybe i can get this thing close to where i want it by spring and start going to some meets.

edit: sorry its a cell pic, anyway, im hoping to tuck the bumpers this weekend and get the tree sap off the car, i got the hood done after about 3 hours of elbow grease, but the roof and trunklid are loaded with sap, and its hard as hell to get off, ideas? well thats it for now, got to get ready to leave work as i dont have a computer at home. peace.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by pr0jectbimm3r; 10-06-2006, 01:39 PM. Reason: added picture and info.
    1987 325iS, what more do you want for 100$? whats better than a shiny running/driving bimmer?

true true. Welcome aboard

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

nice car dude. good luck with the tree sap, i heard that can be a pain in the ass, and there are only a few methods to get rid of it without hurting the paint.

Comment

Thats a good deal for a running e30., welcome to r3v
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
          Thats a good deal for a running e30., welcome to r3v
          True that yo. Welcome
          Originally posted by cabriodster87
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
          Originally posted by Kershaw
          i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

HOT water adn dish soap does wonders for removing tree sap, just be ready to buff with rubbing compound, then glaze, then wax...a full day job, but I bet she shines when you are done!

Luke

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Welcome to the site
              sigpic

Comment

Make a Porter Cable buffer your friend...
                If you are new to buffing machines, make sure u get an ORBITAL one.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

well, i got the roof done sunday with the hot water and soap, worked but was tough, worked better then my method. i dug my buffer out of the basement but its broke like sombody stepped on it, lol. oh well, gotta buy a new one or borrow one. yeah, i think 100$ for the car was a great deal, good thing for police towing, otherwise she wanted 1k, lol.
                  1987 325iS, what more do you want for 100$? whats better than a shiny running/driving bimmer?

Comment

Working...
                  X