Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jermey Clarkson's No Limit movie

Any good? Opinions?

Dont know much about it. There a trailer online or something?
    Back to my roots

Comment

If it's what I'm thinking of, it's not a movie. It's just a 1-hour special with just him, with kind of a theme of him driving something faster and more powerful each time he drives another car, and has a bunch of stuff about powersliding, and there's even a part where he drives a race semi-truck, and actually drifts it. It's a pretty badass episode.

Comment

Yeah just finished D/L it and the sound codec is missing 752 mb what a waste of ten minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by SchnellerVert View Post
          Yeah just finished D/L it and the sound codec is missing 752 mb what a waste of ten minutes.
          So go download the codec...

Comment

Soooo, find the codec. If you go to finalgear.com under FAQ it has the site with the all-inclusive codec pack.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

This is my favorite Clarkson vid. Lots of fun stuff. THe episode starts off with him doing doughnuts in a TVR.

Comment

I got it off rapidshare not sure if finalgear.com has the codec for it. I'll look thou. Thanks.

Comment

Just download the Kazaa Mega Codec Pack. It has everything you will ever need all in one.

Comment

just use VLC..it plays everything

Comment

wait was this released as a topgear episode?

Josh..im pretty sure you can hook me up with a link to torrent spy to d/l this!

I forgot the site and im not on my comp...otherwise i wouldn't be asking..

Denis
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                      X