UFC tonight! Ortiz vs. Shamrock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    Originally posted by 808BMW
    I was pissed when I watched the 2nd fight, wasted $45.

    I mostly want to watch Kendall, gotta show love for da braddas

    pay-per-view will get you..........

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    replied
    Kendall is def. one to watch. I was slightly disappointed that the main event was short lived, but glad to see them both "man up" and clear the air between them.

    Looking forward to Tito and Chuck now. I'm ready to see Chuck go down, but not convinced yet the Tito can do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • MIZTERIO
    replied
    Originally posted by Axxe
    Wow, short fight. Tito owned him.

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    I was pissed when I watched the 2nd fight, wasted $45.

    I mostly want to watch Kendall, gotta show love for da braddas

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeE30325i
    replied
    UFC is the tighest shiti have ever seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Axxe
    replied
    Wow, short fight. Tito owned him.

    Leave a comment:


  • RCWells
    started a topic UFC tonight! Ortiz vs. Shamrock!

    UFC tonight! Ortiz vs. Shamrock!

    Tonight on Spike. Should be a good fight. The pre-fight stuff is on now!

    Tonight's fight card:

    Tito Ortiz (203.5) vs Ken Shamrock (204.5)
    Kendall Grove (184.5) vs Chris Price (185)
    Jason MacDonald (185) vs Ed Herman (186)
    Matt Hamill (205) vs Seth Petruzelli (203.5)
    Nate Marquardt (184.5) vs Crafton Wallace (175.5)
    Dustin Hazelett (167.5) vs Tony DeSouza (171)
    Josh Haynes (184.5) vs Rory Singer (185.5)
    John Alessio (169.5) vs Thiago Alves (171)
    Marcus Davis (170) vs Forrest Petz (169.5)
Working...