Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our cars are officially ghetto fab

discuss.

spent more on spinners than house. I got these spinna's, can't support my 12 kids whit my 9 babies mommas, and just got evicted from my apartment for not payin my rent thats $60 a month. I got speaka's I got spinna's, I am livin the GANGSTA LIFE

And a Gangsta forum? WTF?
    Last edited by Mastrcruse; 10-18-2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

crappiest video ever.

stuntin in the e30? looks like they were about to get bucked off

Comment

All R3V forum members should get together and drive down that road

Comment

memphrica
          sigpic

Comment

"Gangsta Forum Forum Index " hahah we should change our OT title to this as well..
            sigpic

Comment

"lol i dont mind u sayin it as long a su aint white or chink(all kinds). indian, native american, blacc, hispanic its tight."

wtf?
              sigpic

Comment

sorry one more from the site

"No nigga you dont get the point. The government only values old middle aged white males. DOnt belive me, look at proof. Affirmitive action is used by women and colored people.....why dont white guys use affirmitive action? See what im saying? "
                sigpic

Comment

I think I got dumbebererererer just looking around that forum.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                    I think I got dumbebererererer just looking around that forum.
                    But do you feel gangsta? That is the question to ask yourself

Comment

thank you, i am now a new member on that forum. i am going to fuck with the hardcore gangsta's as soon as they are done with their homework
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

please let all of those people die ASAP
                        sigpic

Comment

I have just been looking at some of their pics...haha funny shit on that site. I agree with James I do feel dumb after looking at some of dat bo she

Comment

I just don't get it. Nor do I want to.

Comment

Does the method with candy really work? I`m thinkin of doin that next time I go to K-Mart or Wal-Mart. But I need an opinion first. Is it really possible to get caught after takin a candy bar in the bathroom and eat it without payin for it?

its usually less then a dollar. no offens ebut if u steal candy you god damn poor

It ain`t that I`m poor(I`ve got money),I just don`t wanna pay a dollar and somethin for a king size packet of Reeses cups or 70 cents for a Hershey bar. That shit adds up
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X