Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My parents did the unthinkable............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents did the unthinkable............

they got rid of their 2001 325ci....... it was a really nice and and VERY dependable. BMW did a stupid thing changing that body. the car only had one thing go wrong. the belt tensioner broke. so they traded it in for the only american car worth buying. A CORVETTE!

its a 2007 cream of the crop, and let me tell you, it is one badass car.
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Hmmm... spare car for drift event?
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

hahahahaha, it would be sweet to use! has the steering shift.
      but $500 a tire would change my mind quick
      NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Eh, to each his own. I just now think of your parents as the typical Corvette driver - old and driving an automatic, slowly.
        Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

i wish to have a vette someday, a 1967 conv. 427 4spd., tri power, with side pipes, dark green with white stripe and top, tan int...But i can only dream.. I hope they enjoy it, unlike other vette owners who let there vette just sit in the garage and don't drive it.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

That seems quite thinkable.

Comment

If the vette is an automatic, your parents are dumb. If it is a stick, then yay:p
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

I just bought an 01 325Ci as a daily driver, and couldn't be happier. I have always liked vettes, but thats becuase they are comparitvily (sp) cheap compared to other cars of similar performance. At least the new ones have a decent interior, unlike the c4 and c5s that had a Cavalier interior HAHAHA, good luck with it though. Hopefully they find their way back to German cars, but only time will tell ( and American reliability) LOL.
                01 325Ci
                87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                  i wish to have a vette someday, a 1967 conv. 427 4spd., tri power, with side pipes, dark green with white stripe and top, tan int...But i can only dream.. I hope they enjoy it, unlike other vette owners who let there vette just sit in the garage and don't drive it.

My all time fav car But I want Nasau blue with a black stripe, top, an int. The sexiest car ever is the 67 big block
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

After driving an E46 328ci coupe...I would have no regrets replacing it with a Vette. Or even an exceptionally clean E30.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      My all time fav car But I want Nasau blue with a black stripe, top, an int. The sexiest car ever is the 67 big block

:up:

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

how stupid?????
                        it isnt even a question!!!
                        the corvette is 1million times better than a stinkin 325i conv.
                        i am jelous of your parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
                          After driving an E46 328ci coupe...I would have no regrets replacing it with a Vette. Or even an exceptionally clean E30.
                          Wow, I actually agree with you stu. :)

I think E46s are POS.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                            how stupid?????
                            it isnt even a question!!!
                            the corvette is 1million times better than a stinkin 325i conv.
                            i am jelous of your parents.
                            yea, give me the vette.....
                            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Well, I went from a Jeep Wrangler to my e46, and so to me getting close to 30 mpg and having a comfortable smooth car was most important to me. Corvettes are nice, don't get me wrong, but after owning another "toy" vehicle I grew outta that. The e46 seems to be a lot better built than my e36 was, but it also is a lot bigger more comfortable car than the e30. Its nothing like my e30, actually.
                              01 325Ci
                              87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Working...
                              X