question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question..

I think i know the anwser but what do u prefer euro cars or imports? I can stand som imports but not hondas and the little people that drive them thinking there so bad. All they do is slap a body it on them and think they r fast as shit. Any thoughts

Euro cars are imports. Of imports, I prefer European ones, mostly German too.
    sigpic

Comment

yea i realized that when i posted it lol. I should have changed it.

Comment

Originally posted by polakboy View Post
        Any thoughts
        Yes. I think you need to study grammar, sentance composition, and spelling.

C'mon now...12 years of free education and this is the best you can do?

Luke

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

sorry for the mistake

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
            Yes. I think you need to study grammar, sentance composition, and spelling.
            :stupid: Luke, maybe English isn't his first language? Let's give him a little latitude. A little. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by whysimon
            WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

imports just have better style

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                imports just have better style
                Imports from where in your opinion?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30 Groupie View Post
                  Imports from where in your opinion?
                  Well, I like the styling of just about every BMW. I like the styling of Mercedes even though the farther back you go the less sporty they look. Porsches pwn. Starting about the early 80's, I like the styling of Hondas, Acuras, Tototas, Mitsubishis and Mazdas and Nissans on up to today. I'll probably end up buying imports from the 80's-90's my whole life because I love the styling of that era.

Comment

I dont judge a car by where it is from..I judge it based on quality and performance. But I prefer german cars for those reasons,
                    90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

am i reading your name right??? polakboy? as in polak boy?

oh and about the whole import thing, i consider BMWs and all german cars as european, honda,nissan, toyota and the rest of them is what i think of when i hear import, but then again anything not from the USA is an import for us so... yea whatever, BMW for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by german g View Post
                        I dont judge a car by where it is from..I judge it based on quality and performance. But I prefer german cars for those reasons,
                        and I prefer to judge cars one quarter mile at a time.

Comment

i like euro cars better then the RICE imports, but my first interest is american cars,1972 and back. This e30 i got now is my first forign car, I was looking for a daily driver when i ran across it and desided to give it a try. I did not know anything about it,but after i got it and seen what other people was doing to them i knew that this was a cool car to mess around with.

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                            am i reading your name right??? polakboy? as in polak boy?

oh and about the whole import thing, i consider BMWs and all german cars as european, honda,nissan, toyota and the rest of them is what i think of when i hear import, but then again anything not from the USA is an import for us so... yea whatever, BMW for sure!

Yes u read it right there is no space because i wan't sure if i could put spaces in my user name other forums i used to use would let me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritalin Kid View Post
                              and I prefer to judge cars one quarter mile at a time.
                              lol
                              90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Working...
                              X