Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets see how many super gamerzz there are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets see how many super gamerzz there are...

how many folks know who cliffy b is?

met him yesterday, friend of my brothers, nice guy
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

I'm going to take a stab....bigtime Halo player??? total luck if I'm right. I don't even play ranked games on xbox live.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

nah he was the main creator of gears of war and a bunch of other games, works at epic
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

unfortunately I know who he is..hehehe, yes i feel like a nerd...But I do love me some gears of war.....(in comic book guy voice) best game EVER. IMO..
        90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

i don't know man, gears is pretty good but nothing can stand up to half-life 1 and/or 2

godly good games.
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

unfortunately i havent even played gears

Comment

My buddy is coming back tommorow and has a 360 with gears. I cant wait to play it. I was planning on getting a 360 when fable 2 is realeased I may have to get one now.
              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz View Post
                i don't know man, gears is pretty good but nothing can stand up to half-life 1 and/or 2

godly good games.
                True, I actually never played Half-life :-(...never had a pc good enough.
                90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

Played Gears of War for the 1st time the ontehr night. That game kicks ass!
                  sigpic

Comment

nothing more satisfying than sneaking up on some poor soul and chainsawing his ass lol.

Comment

cliff b is a legend... i dunno, i think gears is kinda weak, it looks amazing and is fun to play.....uh....which would mean its a good game.....im just not into that fantasy shit, i like more realistic games like call of duty/ghost recon. i cant wait for forza motorsport 2.
                      15.6@91 w/K&N, JC chip, Magnaflow exhaust. tuff. Built & Blown in progress, any advice is welcome.

Comment

Working...
                      X