Eragon: The Movie (smelly doodoo)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by FifeDog236
    Id ride the bang bus with that chick.
    www.ageofconsent.com

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Id ride the bang bus with that chick.

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveCN
    You say that, but we all know that if given the chance you'd lure that girl from the Harry Potter movies into your van . . .
    laughing out loud

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    I'll go see this as soon as I see all of the lord of the rings, harry potter, and other dungeons & dragons virgin geek flicks, IE never.

    -Charlie
    You say that, but we all know that if given the chance you'd lure that girl from the Harry Potter movies into your van . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    I'll go see this as soon as I see all of the lord of the rings, harry potter, and other dungeons & dragons virgin geek flicks, IE never.

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    i just saw the movie and a few times i almost walked out and got my money back. I can't remember the last time i saw a worse movie. so for right now its the worst movie ever. acting was bad. the script was amazingly bad. i could have done a better job wiping my ass with a few sheets of college ruled. I think Jeff Irons just fantastically ruined what was otherwise a good career. So this is what it is like to get raped. this even would have made a shitty made for tv movie on A&E. john malkovich was a joke. he needs to stick to playing oreo eating russian communists in poker movies. holy hell!

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    because the books were so fucking good. especially Eldest. They need to make that movie rated "R" and have all the blood and guts it deserves

    Leave a comment:


  • AdironRider
    replied
    Seriously, why would any of you go in the first place?

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    I laugh every time I see the trailers for it. Looks absolutely horrible, I never even considered seeing it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arcane
    replied
    Two-word review: It sucked.

    Five-word review: Give me my money back.

    Leave a comment:


  • CobraKai
    replied
    If it wasnt rated PG it would be really fucking good...That dragon bitch could have ripped people in half and shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by JPL
    i will probably agree with you guys that the movie sucks in comparison to the book but what movie ever lives up to a good book? I will waste the 9 bucks and see the movie


    LOTR's was pretty close but they complained about having to cut so many parts out yet they added many parts that never happened in the book. Not trying to change the subject just an example.

    Leave a comment:


  • JPL
    replied
    i will probably agree with you guys that the movie sucks in comparison to the book but what movie ever lives up to a good book? I will waste the 9 bucks and see the movie

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Why must they make the hero or main character look so feminine??? Takes the seriousness right out of movies like this. Unless the actor is really good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    My girlfriend really wants to see this - get her to pay or avoid completely?

    Leave a comment:

Working...