HOME AUDIO CREW: Velodyne VRP-1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOME AUDIO CREW: Velodyne VRP-1000

is a six month old Velodyne VRP-1000 worth $150? i would be hooking it up to a Onkyo TX-DS676 receiver.

i don't need anything great, but i don't want something that sucks ass. from what i've read, it sounds like they make pretty good stuff. the only complaint i've seen is the LFE connection is not sensitive enough.

Velodyne used to be great, don't know anything current though. Can you test drive the thing and see if you like it? Either way it's nicer than whatever else is out there for that price.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

i probably won't be able to hear it before i buy it, but i may offer ~$120 or so and see if he'll take that.

Comment

I haven't heard any of their stuff in a while, but Velodyne used to be the home audio sub manufacturer... perhaps they still are... I'm out of the loop.
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I have the SPL12 and I can tell you it rocks the freaking house. I paid like $1200 new for it. I love their stuff but have never herd the one in question. For that price though its worth getting!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
          X