No announcement yet.

This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn near the coolest fucking thing I've seen on YouTube in a LONG ASS TIME.

Comment

Wow, very cool indeed
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
        Wow, very cool indeed
        Right? That was fan-made, too. Aside from a very few niggling little things, that could almost have been a legit trailer.

Comment

Loved it! If it was a trailer I would be lined up to see the movie
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Umm,

FUCK

Nissan Micra with M30B35 turbo, WTF

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
              Loved it! If it was a trailer I would be lined up to see the movie
              me too.. i loved it..
              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=cBFvu4FiYds

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                    Right? That was fan-made, too. Aside from a very few niggling little things, that could almost have been a legit trailer.
                    I met a guy through a friend who helped make it. It was fan made but these guys are pro's at what they do.

Comment

I love the Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

fucking fuck oh fuuuck ahahahhaa

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

www.woranges.tumblr.com

Comment

I know, repost but fuck, if you dont laugh there is something wrong with you

Comment

doubt its real, but still funny as hell.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                                Sounds like you need a massage.
                                Originally posted by kpeng
                                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Working...
                                X