This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post

Hahahahahahah! At 13:20, queers on the left, made me laugh..

Comment

Ofc the E30 driver had to go and be the only one that couldn't behave >.<

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Comment

500+HP m20 turbo swapped 2002. Guess where?... Yep, its Sweden for the win.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

After this recent accident with the ball player breaking his leg, I have come to the conclusion that basketball players are complete pussies. Look at the reactions of this guys teammates!

*I totally understand that this would hurt a shitload, but have some composure!

Meanwhile, ol' Clint comes in contact with the end of his life, and the players on the ice maintain their composure, without acting like children.

This guy is literally facing his last seconds alive!

Hockey FTMFW!
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

This is real life

Comment

We are in the middle of a great space.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

Be sure and watch the bottom of screen for distance.
                  grain of salt:p

http://https://youtu.be/H8gOAzYchAE:ot:

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                    Meanwhile, ol' Clint comes in contact with the end of his life, and the players on the ice maintain their composure, without acting like children.
                    I'm sure as hell not watching the hockey vid, but I agree with your statement. Based on the player's reactions, you'd think the guy took a knife to the gut and was bleeding out. They're out there crying and falling to the ground like a bunch of sissies. Yeah, its gross, its a broken leg. I've seen similar injuries from snowboard/skateboard crashes and MMA fights, and people there dont collapse into emotional heaps.
                    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

the known Universe vid,...=WIN
                      my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

i'd be lost without GPS
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Comment

Listen to this very loud

Also a video a friend made

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                              I'm sure as hell not watching the hockey vid, but I agree with your statement. Based on the player's reactions, you'd think the guy took a knife to the gut and was bleeding out. They're out there crying and falling to the ground like a bunch of sissies. Yeah, its gross, its a broken leg. I've seen similar injuries from snowboard/skateboard crashes and MMA fights, and people there dont collapse into emotional heaps.

They wern't crying because of it being gross, they were crying because they thought that kid's career was over as soon as it began, and hes there best friend (hence why even coach patino was crying). College teams are a whole lot tighter than a bunch of guys getting paid to hit each other on an ice rink.

Comment

1:46-1:59 tho...

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X