No announcement yet.

This is Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why - but I found this really interesting. It's a study of songs, well, more specifically, rap music - it covers how brilliant EmineM "Lose yourself" song is.. Done from the perspective of the English language. How rhymes work, and why some songs work so well. Really interesting stuff.

Skip to 2:30 - the first few mins are boring, Watch until at least 5:00.

Or you might want to watch this first:

Last edited by george graves; 08-21-2013, 05:18 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

oh boi i do love Eminem's work but he is not the greatest rapper ever.

actually nobody is but if there was an official ranking, he'd definitely be in the top 10.

Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Some offroading going on up here

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

A repost but whatever.

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Killed a friends probe after massive abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Durocco/148629038574264

Comment

^ It still deserved worse.

Probe was one of the worse vehicles ford/mazda ever made. They should all be burned.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    ^ It still deserved worse.

Probe was one of the worse vehicles ford/mazda ever made. They should all be burned.
                    I have a first gen turbo. And I both agree and disagree with this statement. If the transmissions were better and with a slightly bigger turbo, the car would've been amazing.

That said. I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It eats turbos and shits transmissions. But when something isn't broken, 420ft/lbs of torque steering deathcar is really fun. However, sometimes I do really want to fill it with fireworks, put it on a wooden platform over the Marianas trench, set it on fire and watch the show.
                    Last edited by TurboJake; 08-27-2013, 04:39 PM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                      I have a first gen turbo. And I both agree and disagree with this statement. If the transmissions were better and with a slightly bigger turbo, the car would've been amazing.

That said. I have a love/hate relationship with mine. It eats turbos and shits transmissions. But when something isn't broken, 420ft/lbs of torque steering deathcar is really fun. However, sometimes I do really want to fill it with fireworks, put it on a wooden platform over the Marianas trench, set it on fire and watch the show.
                      The turbo one's are the closest to an exception of the rule.

My post is mostly directed at the v6 models. Spent 2 years at a Ford dealership, developing my originally posted opinion on the matter.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Yeah.. Both the 3.0 and the 2.5's were complete garbage. Let 'em burn.
                        The F2/F2t/FE3 were pretty awesome engines though. As stout as a soviet hammer. Bout all they had goin for them

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

just a squid on a 600rr almost dying

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Poor CBR. Had an 09, I dearly miss it.

Kept her in pristine condition, had just installed a $500 alarm the day she was totaled.

*tear*

Per rules:

No E30 Club

Comment

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Just got my GoPro in the mail and wanted to try it out.
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X