X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

^fucked up. A good youtube response to the people saying that it's what he deserved.

". Once justice becomes retributive, it loses all meaning and purpose. They shot that man dead. Was he dangerous? Yes, but he was not an imminent threat. This is how fascism starts, you scare people into thinking that the police should have unimpeded powers to get the job done and minimize paperwork, then before you know it, you're living in a police state."

Last edited by Dozyproductions; 02-13-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Comment

I bet that E30 was just shitting himself.
              People tend to forget that the Nürburgring is a public road, and while it is the place where all your magic track fantasies can come true (or kill you) public traffic laws are still in effect. This video from our friends at Bridge To Gantry shows why.

Comment

sigpic1984 318i Total conversion to a DIRT race car.
                Check out our build on facebook @ www.facebook.com/brewstermotorsports

Comment

1-900-tac-talk
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

kinda hard to actually hear it but sounds a lot like a 2 stroke detroit at idle
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

I have epilepsy, and nothing pains me more than seeing that. I'm glad he's okay.

Comment

squish squish squish!

Comment

Always need more Red Fang!

If you haven't already seen it, definitely watch the Wires video too.

Comment

Skip to 0:40

Last edited by george graves; 03-08-2015, 04:23 AM.
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X