Let's see your scale models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
    Thought id start on this 3ed gen i had again, and painted it today. Need to redo the hood though. And thats a 1/25th scale next to it to show the size of this thing!

HOLY CRAP thats huge. (thats what she said...)

Can we get some more detail shots of the interior, engine bay etc? Thing looks real from that perspective.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
      HOLY CRAP thats huge. (thats what she said...)

Can we get some more detail shots of the interior, engine bay etc? Thing looks real from that perspective.
      Once i'm done. it's detailed in some ways but in others it isnt :/

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Camaro almost done, along with this coupe. put 1:18th scale die cast beside it to show it's scale.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Not a car, but.....

It's a 1/100 scale ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom from Gundam Seed Destiny. It's my first serious attempt at a Gundam model, and I'm itching to do another one.

Here are my more recent R/C bodies I have done:

I actually still need to put a motor in it. HPI Cup kit, and truth be told, I like the Datsun body a little more.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            Camaro almost done, along with this coupe. put 1:18th scale die cast beside it to show it's scale.

Holy crap, I've got the same 1:18 scale roadster! You sir have good taste =)
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Part of my collection at work. Crappy cell phone shot but whatever.

I used to be just a *wee* bit into Rally. I still <3 the Citroen with the "GO!!!!!!!" vinyl on it. (Saw it go past me at full speed several times at Rally Germany in 2006.)

Comment

i just got a 1976 AMC Gremlin X kit. Got it painted (plum crazy with white stripes) Will post pictures once done. Cause i know peoples love for Gremlins on here lolololol :D

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I wonna see this :D I'm in the middle of refreshing some of my older models right now, I'll get some pics up later.

Here are some of my other mid project cars, photodump warning ;)

Andddddd

Last edited by FunfGan; 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Started back on a few. The AWB Chevy II is close to done, but got a ways on the Corvair and Gremlin

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

The Yenko camaro kit from 2fast2furious my brother got me one christmas. Paint is crappy cuz I had no primer. And the autoart e46 M3.8)

Comment

Moved this thread out of members rides. Don't know why Bob ever put it in there lol.

Started on this 25 model T. I tend not to finish what i start on these models lately. But i'm going to finish this one...

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Still not done with that T bucket lol. But did get this Merc done.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

I demand a Hirohata!!!!

Comment

A what lol?

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Two of these on the way! Pretty stoked, will post more pics when they arrive.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X