tried skiing for the first time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tried skiing for the first time......

So since i work in the boardshop i get free demos on skis and boards, 3 of us non-skiers decided to learn skiing without lessons and with the most badass skis on the mountain. Recipe for disaster right? well not so much, the other two guys skied when they were young, me on the other hand was my first time EVAR. I took the tips my friend gave me a few years back and tried them, to my surprise it worked and i was rockin the hill in about 4 runs, by the end of the night my legs were jello. definately tougher on the legs than snowboarding. It was definately fun but snowboarding is still my thing, just because i can take my time and jib stuff along the way down.

dang you didn't hit a tree

Comment

my name is'nt sonny bono

Comment

yeah skiing is awesome.. i feel like a fruit every time i do it though

Comment

Originally posted by BENdashdash View Post
          i feel like a fruit every time i do it though
          awwww :( Money Booting is awesome

Comment

i still wanna see james on a mountain in person.

Comment

If I lived where you fuckers lived I wouldnt be wasting days on skis. The east coast sucks royally this year. Ive only got 8 days in so far this year, all of them shitty.
              Back to my roots

Comment

skiing is the shit.

I've been boarding a couple of times, but I don't live close enough to a mountain to make it worth the time since I already know how to ski pretty well.

I don't have that kind of balance anymore either, I haven't been skateboarding for about five years now.

Comment

went up to go night boarding the other day with my friend in his audi. well we didnt end up boarding at all. we got destracted by a big empty service parking lot covered in snow :) wasted three hours and a tank of gas drifting in the snow.
                  m106 1990 e30
                  e36 daily
                  e32 cruiser

Comment

yay for snow sports. Pooh for separating my right shoulder almost three weeks back on the board. Hopefully I make it back out within a couple weeks.

Comment

i've been skiing since i was 4, i won't be caught wasting days on a board. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Mot View Post
                        i still wanna see james on a mountain in person.

lol, someday, sometime

Comment

Working...
                        X