X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump for quality literature

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

3. He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse, without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.
      run on sentence?

the best i could ever do was write about many different way to kill old people, it was an essay question about social security for the Gov't AP test and i was tired
      BRUTE

Comment

Can you find the Douglas Adams ripoff too? ;)
        '89 325is S50 Track Montser
        '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

1. Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two sides gently compressed by a Thigh Master.

8. The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife's infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM machine.

10. McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.

14. Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

16. John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

20. The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.
          best
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

7. He was as tall as a six-foot, three-inch tree.

haahaha o really? like a six foot three inch tree..lol

great post..i give this thread a 8 out of 10 stars haaha
            -Frank
            1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
            1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
            2001 525i

Comment

;) :drink: :)

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

#7 is hilarious as are the rest but 7 damn funny

edit: lol forgot about 14 roflmao
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

Working...
                X