automatic fish feeder..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic fish feeder..

anyone know where to get one thats not a million dollars?

yea, i keep the bottle on my desk and order my GF to do it?

Comment

maybe you shouldnt have fish you dont enjoy watching eat?

....damn. was going to show you a pic of my lion fish but its on a server. its the size of a football and it EATS

Comment

Are you going on a trip? If you are feeding your fish every day or more, than you are over feeding. Excessive food makes for high ammonia levels, the higher those levels are the dirtier your tank is and then your fish die. Also you dont need to change your filter once a week, once a month, or even once every six months. As long as water is flowing through your filter and you are changing your charcoal you should be good to go. Helpful bacteria grows in that filter and helps neutralize the ammonia levels.

People will tell you otherwise though...

PetSmart sells a nice one for about 35 bucks IIRC..

-Ryan

Comment

ok so you have a fish and you dont want to have to feed it anymore, why have a fish, thats all theyre good for, you cant play with a fish all you can do is feed it
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

yea but the tanks are baller status. but when i got to the field i was wondering how to feed them, but the not everyday thing helps! thanks. Ill be hitting up petco!

Comment

I got mine at petco. It was around 40$.
              Originally posted by cabriodster87
              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
              Originally posted by Kershaw
              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Like this one.

Originally posted by cabriodster87
                "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                Originally posted by Kershaw
                i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                  yea but the tanks are baller status. but when i got to the field i was wondering how to feed them, but the not everyday thing helps! thanks. Ill be hitting up petco!
                  baller status??
                  give me a call when you have something comparable to my 175 gallon marine built into the wall with compac.fluros, r/o fill, and dual channel bio sump.
                  :giggle:

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
                    ok so you have a fish and you dont want to have to feed it anymore, why have a fish, thats all theyre good for, you cant play with a fish all you can do is feed it
                    fish can interact... why have a gecko that doesnt do shit other than hide in a rock?

Comment

Working...
                    X