X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one else play forza?

making cars is awesome?
    bored on Saturday.

i didnt even get a thread failure post! dayum..

Comment

you fail

i played forza for a while, then decided it was gay and went back to the greatest racing game ever made, GT3.

Comment

I enjoyed forza greatly, I gots no PS2 so no GT3 for me. I do wish that there were more tracks, it seems that you run the same one's several times.
        Originally posted by KingB
        Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

I used to have it, prob. my favorit racing sim..Cant wait for Forza 2 (coming out in April!!!)

here are a few of my cars. I forgot how much time I spent on that game just painting cars...I like the skull car the best

90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
            you fail

i played forza for a while, then decided it was gay and went back to the greatest racing game ever made, GT3.
            Uhhhh, you do not fail at being a gay fan boy...go away.
            How is the game gay, did it give you anal or soemthing
            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

Comment

forza > gt3

Comment

Both games have their stong points IMO. Forza has kick ass customization features and game sounds, when you put on a racing exhaust it actually changes the sound of the exhaust. GT has superior track and car selections, i also enjoy the interface on GT4 better than forza. Both games could learn from each other.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RVAe30 View Post
                  Both games have their stong points IMO. Forza has kick ass customization features and game sounds, when you put on a racing exhaust it actually changes the sound of the exhaust. GT has superior track and car selections, i also enjoy the interface on GT4 better than forza. Both games could learn from each other.
                  good point, give me forza with GTs tracks and car selections and I would be addicted for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X