Oh so this is how you drive an enzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sschin View Post
    Not all Chinese people into drifting... And whats up with the racial comment?
    Sorry if you were offended, none of us here are racist. All your base are belong to us.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
      would sound more gooder if you added an "are" somewhere in there.
      hahahahahaahahah:D

Anyway, it looks like "too much car for the driver", i might be wrong but...

Comment

It's just good to see the car where it belongs.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
          It's just good to see the car where it belongs.
          thank you
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
            hahahahahaahahah:D

Anyway, it looks like "too much car for the driver", i might be wrong but...
            that too much car for almost any human that has ever lived ;)

Man, those vids were just insaine..I would have needed a diaper if I were the passenger...Those are some balls to the walls cars indeed.
            90is, longtube headers/straight pipe/mark d 18# 93 0ctane chip/18# injectors/vogtland springs/bilst. sports

:firehop:

Comment

I thought the enzo was pretty badass and raw...
              until I saw that FXX video. sick. rough.
              exhaust sounds positively enraged!
              Slicktop City!

Comment

Least efficient driving I have ever seen.. Plus he is beating the rev limiter to death. Too much car for that guy. I guess it may be too much car for anyone. Ferrari's road cars are quickly getting to the point where their performance exceeds human abilities...
                sigpic

Comment

I think you are right, maybe a more conservative driving style will get you better times in the track, also less tire wear, it's not good to shave a couple of seconds, only to loose them in a pit stop.

It's like a 2000 Watt stereo, it's meant to be great at a 1000W output.

I raced motorcycles some years ago, And I never won when driving at the limit, it was better to "save" motorcycle, keep fast and consistent times and stay most of the race around third and wait for the first two to make mistakes, break their bikes or just wear them down until it was time to make an effort when the other machines and drivers were tired and worn.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

not the best driver
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                    X