Black Donnellys. You should check out this new show.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Bump for a good show

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    You can download the pilot

    This show is awesome and you can download the pilot before it airs. Here's the link:



    Definately Check it out, you won't be dissapointed. It's Kind of an Irish Sopranos but it's really about four Irish brothers, Hells Kitchen Neighborhood Kids that stick together and put family in front of everything.

    Leave a comment:


  • Black Donnellys. You should check out this new show.

    Just thought I would tell you guys about a new show thats coming out next week on NBC. here's the link with more info



    I've seen the pilot before they broadcasted it and the show is awesome. I think you guys should check it out! It's a story about four brothers that grew up in hells kitchen and get pulled into the mob. The cool thing is it's not another Italian Mob story, this time it's told from the perspective of the Irish. Definately worth checking out, More like a movie than TV. Awesome.
Working...