Black Donnellys. You should check out this new show.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
I was going to watch it last night but was fucking out like a light at 8:00. Don't know what's wrong with my.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedJust finished watching the pilot. The end was really good and I think it set everything up real well.Leave a comment:
-
A friend of mine had an copy of the pilot, the show they played tonight, and I though it was awesome. I know it's not totally like the sopranos but that's the a show that everyone knows that's somewhat similar. The reason I like it is because it's about some kids that have no idea they just took over the neighborhood. Plus, Finally it's not just the Italians. I think they can pull it off on NBC, we'll see?Leave a comment:
-
Just based on the HBo vs. NBC thing there's no comparison. But seriously dude, you're advertising this show like you're getting paid, what gives???Leave a comment:
-
Pretty decent show, def has potential. But you cant compare it to Sopranos.Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedThe Departed won best picture last night at the Oscars. Marty won best director also.Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: