Black Donnellys. You should check out this new show.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mitch500
    replied
    funny i seen this im actually a decendent of the black donnellys. but this tv show has nothing to do with the real ones from canada.
    Last edited by mitch500; 03-02-2007, 06:28 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    i caught the pilot... loved it!

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick
    I don't much care for the Irish.
    I do like Guiness tho.

    Sopranos FTW.

    what an ignorant thing to say. Haha, remember at the seaside meet when you were being a cry-baby bitch all day? That was funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I was going to watch it last night but was fucking out like a light at 8:00. Don't know what's wrong with my.
    You're have a second chance to see it. There re-playing the first episode tonight Thursday March 1st

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I was going to watch it last night but was fucking out like a light at 8:00. Don't know what's wrong with my.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Just finished watching the pilot. The end was really good and I think it set everything up real well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    A friend of mine had an copy of the pilot, the show they played tonight, and I though it was awesome. I know it's not totally like the sopranos but that's the a show that everyone knows that's somewhat similar. The reason I like it is because it's about some kids that have no idea they just took over the neighborhood. Plus, Finally it's not just the Italians. I think they can pull it off on NBC, we'll see?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Just based on the HBo vs. NBC thing there's no comparison. But seriously dude, you're advertising this show like you're getting paid, what gives???

    Leave a comment:


  • madjurgen
    replied
    Pretty decent show, def has potential. But you cant compare it to Sopranos.

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    The Departed won best picture last night at the Oscars. Marty won best director also.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    irish gangsters > italian gangsters

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick
    I don't much care for the Irish.
    I do like Guiness tho.
    Sopranos FTW.
    This show one ups the sopranos, It's the Irish Vs. The Irish Vs. the Italians.

    It's written and Directed by the guy who won the academy award for Crash and Million dollar baby.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by Fidhle007
    Are you the latest spam bot or something?
    Nope. Just a good show. Think you guys will like it. It starts Monday February 25, 2007 on NBC

    How do posts have anything to do with Spam?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick
    replied
    I don't much care for the Irish.
    I do like Guiness tho.

    Sopranos FTW.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    Are you the latest spam bot or something?

    Leave a comment:

Working...