Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't this be nice?

Found this on cardomain.

This was posted on a the Mazda Owner's Norway forum, and I'm speechless. All the Alfas. The Lotus Europa. The Porsche 356. There is literally acres of gorgeous European sheet metal. Here's the story:

"Ok, so imagine you live in portugal and your moving house. you find a lovely farm house set in a decent plot of land. the place has been empty for 15 years!

Whilst exploring your new property you find a large barn in the trees. the door is padlocked shut and its all rusted solid. so you grind the padlock open. This is what you find inside ..."

Op GeenStijl wisselen nieuwsfeiten, schandelijke onthullingen en journalistiek onderzoek elkaar af met luchtige onderwerpen en prettig gestoorde onzin.

Left me speechless. So many car hidden away. Now I know you guys don't like links, but there are just too many pictures too copy/paste into here. Enjoy!

WOW !!! is the one on the left a Tucker ???

Comment

holy shit dude...

that left me in AW as well...haha

thats insane...i would have to much fun going through all that!
      sigpic

Comment

91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

I can't imagine trying to figure out what the heck to do w/ all of those... Which would you keep and which would you get rid of, and how would you get rid of them?

Comment

haha, yah...good point...

i would go through all of them, see if their are keys, and see how many start and how many dont...that would be fun to see.

I love the little old mini coopers...their bad ass
            sigpic

Comment

wooooow! if you can figure out paperwork, you sell most to fund the dozen you want, and build those all the way back. hope for that guy's sake they weren't boosted 20 years ago and warehoused, otherwise he's stuck parting cars or cash sales. Something's too good to be true here.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Yea but IF that’s true then the cars aren’t apart of the contract and don’t sell with the land. You buy the land, house, barn but not personal positions. The previous owner probably doesn’t care about what he left but still, it might not be as happy as first glance. Disregarding that, I would shit myself and then get as many friends that I can muster and have a big demolition derby.
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

all those old cars remind me of karate kid

id clean those bitches up and junk the rust buckets, and sell most of the rest for big dollaz, probly keep a mini and a lotus or 2, and keep that white porsche
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                  Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

thats a cool find but a bullshit story. you dont buy or sell a property with a locked warehouse and no clue whats inside. still cool pics though
                    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hopefully the guy fogged the engines before storing them. :D

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Cool ass pics, but i agree, story is too"cool" to be true.
                        on another note, quite a few years ago, my father bought a 1956 Chevy Sedan Delivery in Minn., and when we went into the pole barn of the seller to get it out, it was just like that, but all 1955-1957 Chevys- was so cool to see!!! BUT the car we bought was in the middle, and it took us atleast 8 hours to get all the rusted solid brake cars out of the way.

Comment

i doubt they are all stolen, how do you steal 50's race cars?

Comment

i would leave them all there, maybe dust them off, turn this into a tourist attraction and make losts of money!
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

shit, that is awesome. i would be busy for at least 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X