Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one who is stokked to see this movie? The first time I saw the trailer my jaw dropped. Now ive got tickets for Thursday night at midnight.

battle of thermopoles(sp?)?
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
      Am I the only one who is stokked to see this movie? The first time I saw the trailer my jaw dropped. Now ive got tickets for Thursday night at midnight.
      The first time I saw the trailer was at Borat, and they showed it twice by accident, back to back. I downloaded it as soon as I got home (the trailer) and I watch it all the time. I've got tickets for the midnight show, too.

Sin City melted my face off, and Frank Miller is fucking amazing. Sin City 2 this fall FTW.

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
      battle of thermopoles(sp?)?
      I believe so, loosely based. The movie is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel "300", which is his own account of the Persian war in which 300 Spartans went to battle against the Persian army. There are little to no records of the war, and everyone on all the movie boards have been throwing little e-fits about it not being historically accurate.

Comment

That movie looks intense
        91 318iS http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396154

Comment

Thermopylae.

Since it's history, it won't be too big of a shock:
          All the Spartans die.

They gave the Athenians enough time to build up their navy, tho.
          They sank most of the Persian fleet at Salamis.

The Spartans rebuilt their army and crushed the Persians at Plataea, and kicked them back into Asia Minor.

And don't bitch because I gave away the ending of the movie, that would be like whining because someone told you that the Titanic sank before you saw that one.
          Last edited by Nick; 03-03-2007, 12:28 AM.

Comment

i cant wait

Comment

It looks pretty cool
              sigpic

Comment

Decent clip on myspace:

Comment

Man, I can't wait. Josh, is it confirmed that sin city 2 is this fall? On IMDB.com it says that it is not sure when it is coming out.
                  Originally posted by cabriodster87
                  "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                  Originally posted by Kershaw
                  i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

This will rock my face off

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

im going to get my tickets tomorrow after i get out of work.

Comment

Ive heard a large portion of the movie is in slow motion.

Comment

Can't wait for this to come out.
                          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                            Can't wait for this to come out.
                            I'm fucking so stoked. It already has an 8.6 rating on IMDb and it's not even out yet. I haven't been this excited for a movie since "Crossroads".

Comment

Damn, if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't know about this movie ..
                              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                              X