My setup with this girl is so sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My setup with this girl is so sweet

So for the past couple of months I've been sleeping with this girl that used to be the HR intern at work (I'm in the engineering intern program). It's such a sweet setup. I have yet to spend one dime on her and I've even offered to go to dinner. Despite me being cheap, she's baked for me, bought food for me, and well.. done whatever I've wanted to do. She's going to cook dinner for me next week. We have never even hung out outside of our apartments. I'll buy her a birthday present at least.

So yeah, basically I just wanted to point out that I think I'm pretty lucky and that I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.
    Last edited by netcsk; 03-11-2007, 07:13 PM.

congrats

Comment

Sounds like a sweet relationship indeed.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

All I have to say is continue to appriciate her and respect her. Don't ever mistreat her regardless of the status of your relationship and/or if it changes with her.

Many times women do these things in order to invest in the relationship to secure herself a good man only to later get hurt by the guy and treated like crap. Eventually she beomes evil making it tough for all of the other guys who want to be her boyfriend later on down the road..

Comment

I had that deal for months, somehow it turned into me living with her and her son and playing family. I can't pinpoint where the whole thing went wrong. Guess I let myself feel something for her, then it's all downhill from there.

Comment

one of you will want to turn it into a relationsship, mark my words. Fuck buddies are fun but the never last.

but for now, enjoy!

Originally posted by vlad
            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
              I had that deal for months, somehow it turned into me living with her and her son and playing family. I can't pinpoint where the whole thing went wrong. Guess I let myself feel something for her, then it's all downhill from there.
              Yeah.. thats kinda tough when there is a kid involved because even though he knows that you are not his real daddy his expectation is that you are going to be the father figure in that household. And if its not tough enough for the kid to finally accept some strange man with his mother, its even harder on the kid when you wash your hands of the situation.

Comment

Yeah, I know it guys. I actually thought about ending it the other week, but alas, my will power is not nearly strong enough.
                I honestly don't think she feels anything of a relationship for me (at least, when we're not in bed), and I certainly don't. I am scared that she'll end up getting hurt though. I hope not.

I was curious from the beginning about how this thing is going to end and still can't see the outcome.

Jscotty, I'm extremely good to women, but only if they want me to be.

Comment

Hahaha you're going to get fired for sexual harrasment and gross misconduct.

Oh and she's got the same arrangement with other guys as well, don't kid yourself.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                  RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

haha, she doesn't work there anymore and we didn't start till after she stopped.

And nah, I don't believe she does have the same arrangement with others. She wants me to spend the night too much.. haha.

Comment

hum and I cannot even buy sex... dam you and your perfect world

Comment

Wish I was wearing atleast your shoe laces right now lol.
                        92 Granite Silver Vert
                        M60B40 5spd

Comment

How old is her kid(s)?

-Charlie
                          Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                          '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                          FYYFF

Comment

so you get laid and brag about it on the internet. congratufuckinglations.

from the people getting steady waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles for years, let me just tell you. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. your 4 inch weener doesnt satisfy her anyway, just think about how many other guys she has this setup with and just know you're probably getting sloppy 3rds everytime she comes over. and every time you eat her box i hope you're enjoying that cum flavored waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you stupid piece of shit.
                            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan View Post
                              so you get laid and brag about it on the internet. congratufuckinglations.

from the people getting steady waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles for years, let me just tell you. WE DONT GIVE A FUCK. your 4 inch weener doesnt satisfy her anyway, just think about how many other guys she has this setup with and just know you're probably getting sloppy 3rds everytime she comes over. and every time you eat her box i hope you're enjoying that cum flavored waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you stupid piece of shit.
                              yeah, really though.. youre puttin the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles on the pedestal, man.

Comment

Working...
                              X