Raced with an Mercedes SLK 350 tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raced with an Mercedes SLK 350 tonight

Just was going to Dunkin Donuts with my s50 M3, a white SLK pulls up behind me on the middle lane of the Cross Island Pkwy, so I went to the right lane, he follows, at that point I said this guy wants to race. So I dropped 3rd, and pressed on it...he was 2 cr behind me, staying close.

Then a slight curve going into the Belt Pkwy, I may have gained 1/2 car more, but he was there, I let him pass, then a little congestion, I followed him and was 1 car behind, he wasn't going anywhere until he drove recklessly, I let him go.

Fast car....how many horses do they have?
    I played with my G-Tech Pro upon my next exit going back to Dunkin:), registered a 4.74 0-60 with 252hp, I was happy.

Mods: 18' wheels, Stock chip, CAI, no cat, straight oversized pipe, 3.25 LSD

Here are pics of the conversion, go to albums, engine conversion in December: www.azevedomotorsports.com

I also have a UUC 12lb Stage 2 Flywheel & e34 M5 Clutch that I forgot to mention.

Comment

im calling filenes basement to tell your wife youre driving like that and she will kick your ass around the block
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hey Blunt:

How've you been? Long time no see- PM me your phone #, I have to ask you a question about the s50. I see George once in awhile with your car...

What project are you working on right now?

Comment

How good is that G-Tech Pro?

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

party in filenes basement ya'll, its MLK day.

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
              Hey Blunt:

How've you been? Long time no see- PM me your phone #, I have to ask you a question about the s50. I see George once in awhile with your car...

What project are you working on right now?
              i sent you the number to my bedroom hotline.
              im building an old 02 right now. pretty close to being done. maybe a month or so. call me
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X