Cop scratched my car with his bike!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cferb
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    We have bicycle cops here. I got to see one of their bikes up close once. They have a motor and a small battery that can propel them up to ~30mph for short bursts (a few minutes). Then, when riding normally, the motor works in revers and charges the battery. Pretty cool technology.
    it's no different than say, a crank flashlight

    Leave a comment:


  • 808BMW
    replied
    If it were me my car would be in the shop getting a full respray

    Leave a comment:


  • dom
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    Step one: open the box.
    Step two: cut a hole in the box.
    Step three: put your junk in the box.
    this seems like the best solution.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    Step one: get a box.
    Step two: cut a hole in the box.
    Step three: put your junk in the box.
    Step four: open the box.
    Fixed.

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    man, i would have probably got arrested because id be arguing with him. what an asshole

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Thats shitty, I would call the city but good luck with that. This happened to me and my buddy in winter, we got pulled over and our rear plates were covered with snow, the cop just fucking kicked the shit out of my license plate, way unecessarily hard. Lucky it wasn't in my m3 or I would have flipped out. No damage that I could find though, but it did piss me off

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    We have bicycle cops here. I got to see one of their bikes up close once. They have a motor and a small battery that can propel them up to ~30mph for short bursts (a few minutes). Then, when riding normally, the motor works in revers and charges the battery. Pretty cool technology.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarshallM
    replied
    They assfucked him. ^^^

    Leave a comment:


  • 1991 318is
    replied
    Screw a cop once and you make a "friend" for life.
    I was in jail once and they brought a guy in screaming, "I kicked your ass" and stuff. A few minutes later three cops went down the row and there was about 45 seconds of muffled thumps.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    lol, if you got a ticket it won't be hard to get him in trouble. I'm sure that their info should be on the ticket somewhere... If not, you are probably screwed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Originally posted by PiercedE30
    step one: find where his bike stays at night
    step two: "scratch" bike to pieces
    Step one: open the box.
    Step two: cut a hole in the box.
    Step three: put your junk in the box.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    Now we're talking bicycle? or motorcycle? I figure he couldn't pull you over in a bicycle.
    must have been lance armstrong!

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Def, take pictures and any info received, ie ticket etc to the station and talk with his boss or sargeant. ass holes

    Leave a comment:


  • PiercedE30
    replied
    step one: find where his bike stays at night
    step two: "scratch" bike to pieces

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Now we're talking bicycle? or motorcycle? I figure he couldn't pull you over in a bicycle.

    What cop would lean their bike up against the back of the citizen's car?

    Leave a comment:

Working...