Tell me your views on Freemasonry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by schmidty View Post
    If someone wants to talk about religion why not let him? This is OT after all.

...and that last sentence is a pretty bold statement.
    And Schmidty has a pretty hot fiance, so he is doing SOMETHING right. Any more insight to life Schmidt?

haha
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

another mutually ruined thread by the r3v guys. good job. :)

Comment

A semi-secret society whose members have bumper stickers and wear ostentatious gold rings. They're open to all religions but you have to know someone already in the group and there doesn't seem to be anybody in there but old white Christian men.
        Why bother? You can drink blood and screw goats without having to pay dues.

Comment

My grandpa was one, My great grandpa was also, my grandmother and her three sisters were taken care of until they married when my great granfather died being a freemason grand master, My brother in law is one also (and he's also a catholic BTW), I don't really know how he handles that...

From what I know (what my grandfather told me before dying) they are a group of very smart and successful guys from every local community that get toguether (here it's on wednesday nights) and discuss the community problems and find solutions, they also find ways of brining business to their kind, and support their own when they have problems.

They don't: Sacrifice babies, drink blood, wear funny uniforms, rape young virgins, etc.

However, they do control a great part of the economic/political activity of the community.

New members are handpicked by older members and invited if the freemasonry can give use to someone's habilities.

That's all i know for a fact, anything else would be speculation.

BTW - They swear secrecy to even telling someone else they are freemasons, so it's pretty hard to get info on them. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
            And Schmidty has a pretty hot fiance, so he is doing SOMETHING right. Any more insight to life Schmidt?

haha
            life is good :)

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
              They don't: Sacrifice babies, drink blood, wear funny uniforms, rape young virgins, etc.
              Well fuck that then.
              sigpic
              "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Now apparently I am mistaken, but its been my understanding that the freemasons actually have Afro-american based chapters. I have seen many black guys with the "G" logo on their car and wearing other pariphinalia indicating their association with that group.

Comment

Bilson, having read a few of your posts, I feel like you might be searching for something bigger in your life.

I found a sack of weed and a bottle. That was all I needed for years and years until it quit working. I have heard it described as "a hole in my heart shaped like a bottle of Chivas".

I got over that shit. I have found peace and a new kind of happiness entirely without drugs or alcohol (which I consider a drug anyway) for the past 9 1/2 years now.

I think you should read Alan Watts "TAO: The Watercourse Way" and see if it helps you along your path.

So, enough of this philosophy crap now, OK?

Luke

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I'm not searching for anything, I'm already satisfied.

How am I trying to force anything on any of you?

I asked your opinion on a subject, deal with it. If you don't want to deal with it then don't open the thread.

It's an off-topic forum, don't tell me what I can/can't post.

Comment

Originally posted by bilson View Post

It's an off-topic forum, don't tell me what I can/can't post.
                      It's an off topic forum, don't bitch about the responses.
                      Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                      That Guy.
                      03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
                        It's an off topic forum, don't bitch about the responses.
                        hahahahahahahaah!!!! Good one.

Anyway, I wouldn't regard freemasonry as a religion (at least in my opinion), I'd rather call it a lifestyle, bit there are alternatives. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                          Now apparently I am mistaken, but its been my understanding that the freemasons actually have Afro-american based chapters. I have seen many black guys with the "G" logo on their car and wearing other pariphinalia indicating their association with that group.
                          it's totally pimp, like the sticker being left on the hats 3 sizes too big
                          BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                          X