Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! Who saw Cro Cop get KTFO last night!!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Who saw Cro Cop get KTFO last night!!!!?

Cro Cop got knocked the phuck out by Napao last night. That was amazing. The master of putting people to sleep via a mad kick to the head got a taste of his own medicine.

Gonzaga - Representing Rio de Janeiro Brasil!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

It was badass. Gonzaga just walked through him for the most part, had his way with him. Unreal. And Bisping kicked ass as well, came out like a man with a mission and fulfilled it. Incredible night overall.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

Yeah, I saw that fight too. The kick was amazing.

Comment

Ya that kick was unreal.
        Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

Cro cop looked tentative and slow. Almost scared. He should've known Gonzaga really had nothing to lose and let his hands/feet go. That wasn't the same guy that went toe to toe with Fedor.

Arlovski had another sparring match, almost as boring as his 25min. session with Silvia.

Bisping came out like an animal, I thought he would gas (which he did, he just kept on pushing through). Gotta love his tenacity for the home crowd though.

Another pretty boring card at least the headline fight was semi-interesting.

Ufc seriously needs a yellowcard. Everyone is so scared to get knocked out or caught in a submission that they dance and dodge. Like BJ says "Jus scrap"

Comment

Bisping was crazy last night. Non-stop punches. Cro Cop's ankle and knee should be hurting about know too.
            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

yeah, I read an article stating he has been limping ..

Comment

i thought cro cop was dead
                Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

Dude, the more I think about it, the more I think that Gonzaga just set Cro Cop up. It was amazing. My eyes just about fell out of my head.
                  I saw him walk off after Joe Rogan interviewed him. Did anyone else get the "noncommital" type attitude he had when Joe asked him about his future plans?
                  I think he's done. There's only so many of those you can take, he's got a life in Croatia, or where ever he's from, and like someone said above, his leg and ankle have GOT to hurt like hell.
                  p.s. Bisping was a madman. Awesome.
                  Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
                    Dude, the more I think about it, the more I think that Gonzaga just set Cro Cop up. It was amazing. My eyes just about fell out of my head.
                    I saw him walk off after Joe Rogan interviewed him. Did anyone else get the "noncommital" type attitude he had when Joe asked him about his future plans?
                    I think he's done. There's only so many of those you can take, he's got a life in Croatia, or where ever he's from, and like someone said above, his leg and ankle have GOT to hurt like hell.
                    p.s. Bisping was a madman. Awesome.
                    It was amazing for sure. Gonzaga dominated that entire fight. I don't think Mirko was that confident. I have no idea why Herb Dean stood them up but even if he hadn't I think one of those many elbows Napao was throwing/landing would have put Mirko out. At the airport back home, Cro Cop stated he would fufill his contract and fight the remaining 4 fights. I'm sure he is really frustrated, among other things. He always gets so close to a title and loses one way or another. Come August, I am pretty confident Napao will take it from Couture.

It could have been all Brasil last night had Arlovski not been such a little bitch and had Werdum pushed it more. BTW this same Werdum has handed the above mentioned Cro Cop Killer a loss in Sept. 2003 via TKO/punches...

Comment

I saw it, it looked brutally painfull!

Knocked him the f--k out!@

Surprised it did not cause more damage!

Comment

Wow, I was just watching the video to this fight again... He absolutely dominated that fight. Cro Cop didn't even get a hit in. The KO would have probably came on the ground with all those elbows Gonzaga was throwing. And then, as soon as the ref stands them up (who knows why) first strike comes in the form of a Cro Cop style high kick, putting him to sleep. I can't wait to see him give Couture hell. Although it seems it will be a ground fight. But seeing Gonzaga on the ground here makes it excited for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X