No announcement yet.

09 F9 11 02 9d 74 E3 5b D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say, I didn't expect to see this on these boards. :)

r3v is the new digg
    tasty

Comment

i miss beta... i have sooo much video on beta
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I love it.

It took now time at all for this code to be cracked. Al la back in the day when people figured out that BMG cd's could have their copyright protection defaulted by a fucking felt pen.

With the advent of forums, and the worldwide coelesence of knowledge nothing is safe for very long. Keeps a smile on my face.

Piracy... hah.
        Originally posted by Teaguer
        Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

It's been cracked for months, if not more. I first hear of it a 2 months ago.

(Sorry - I burst your bubble) - it took about a month from the CSS of the "standard DVD's" from cracking to software that would "copy" a disk. Another 6 monts till you could buy it with a CC...

It's still early? You have a HD-dvd or B-ray drive sir? I think not...
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

There's a program out there that will do HD-DVD backups utilizing this code already.

Personally for normal DVD legal backups I use DVD Shrink
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

110 1510 22 13 1013 85 144 611 139 52 67 126 74 67 99 121?

does that mean anything to anyone?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I use DVD Shrink also. I personally like it because it gives me the ability to record DVD's straight to the hard drive so I can load on 8 movies and watch it on the plane without running the battery down in 30 minutes from the spinning of the DVD drive.

Also when I rent from blockbuster I bring the laptop in the car with me, so I can rip the DVD and take it back 20 minutes later. Sometimes they even let me rent another movie for no charge because I brought the first one back so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                  Also when I rent from blockbuster I bring the laptop in the car with me, so I can rip the DVD and take it back 20 minutes later. Sometimes they even let me rent another movie for no charge because I brought the first one back so soon.
                  I would at least give it a couple hours before you return them. You may not know it, but large chain video stores like Blockbuster keep records of members who do exactly what you're doing, and report them back regularly to their main offices. If you rent a 2 hour movie and return it in 30 minutes, and do it frequently, they're going to start suspecting that you're not watching them in fast forward.

Comment

I figured this thread was about that old member on here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Insignia has an HD-DVD/Blu-Ray combo DVD player out. Best Buy stocks them at about $1100. I was pissed as my Blu-Ray only drive cost me that less than a year ago.

Samsung was the first company to take advantave of the Blu-Ray technology. They made the first quality player and matching TV combo (what I have). Sony started following suit and made Blu-Ray specific TV's.

Wes

Comment

Originally posted by whakiewes View Post
                        Sony started following suit and made Blu-Ray specific TV's.

Wes
                        Blu - Ray specific? How's that possible? I'm clearly not versed on the HD buzzwords, but I though 1080p was 1080p, and it made no diff (broad strokes) if it was a HD DVD or B-R disc as source.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Working...
                        X