Lucid dream FTMFW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucid dream FTMFW!

So...I'm sittin in this room right? Then I'm like - ohhh hells yes, this is a dream!

So, I turn around, throw this girl on the ground, and start makin out with her. Then I was like...oh man, I wanna drive! So I run outside, and I'm like - I WANT AN M3! So, my e46 M3 CSL appears. At this point...I'm happy as can be!

I hop in, and I'm flying down the main street here in Rapid at like 140 mph dodging cars going the wrong way on a one way street (I remember bouncing off the rev-limiter in fourth and switching into fifth...I think that's faster than 140...lol) - flying up on curbs and swerving to miss a jackknifed semi. Ahh...it was badass.

Then I proceeded to run from the cops...and I was pulled back into my dream.

Although it was very short lived, I was reminded just HOW VIVID lucid dreams are. Everything felt so real, and I could litereally do ANYTHING! The worst part was, when I realized I was dreaming, I was like, "OH SHIT, my alarm is going off soon!" So I wanted to do everything really fast...it almost felt like I was in CRANK or something.... As soon as I realized it was a lucid dream, everything came into detail.

This was my first one in a very very long time...and boy did I capitalize off of it!

Anyway...thought it was cool.

Carry on. :)
    - Sean Hayes

Lucid dreams are incredible. I have thrown many girls to the ground, ripped their clothes off and proceeded to bang the hell out of them. I would almost go as far as to say that it's better than real sex.

Comment

never had one. :(
      Slicktop City!

Comment

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
        never had one. :(
        The mind is a powerful thing. I have read about ways that you can induce a lucid dream and its actually pretty easy. All you really have to do is focus your thoughts on having a lucid dream and before you know it you will have fallen asleep and find yourself in a dream. You won't even notice a transition between being awake and being asleep, your waking thoughts just kind of flow into a dream. Pretty crazy shit.

Comment

My most memorable one involved magically having an E38 740i Sport, and drifting it maniacally around my street in the snow for like hours. I don't know why I remember this dream so well either, it was like 2 years ago.

-Jay

Comment

I don't think I've ever had that happen to me...I've had vivid dreams but never recognized myself being in a dream. I usually just wake up and think, "...fuck...real life..."

Comment

If you get into the habit of looking at your hands during a dream, you'll realize your in a dream. For some reason, your hands are never clear in a dream. Not quite sure why. That's why I realized it, I think - cause I put my hands on a desk and looked down. It took TONS of concentration to keep doing what I wanted though, your mind tries to take over again, and pull you out of the lucid dream state, where you do whatever you want. I just kept reminding myself it was a dream and I could do damn well anything I pleased. I wanted to do soo much more...but ran outta time! lol

Do a bit of reading online, look up lucid dreaming. If you get into some odd habits before you sleep (like telling yourself you'll dream, and take control of your dream) and constantly randomly look at your hands, you'll have on eventually. It's a great experience! :D
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

popping a few hydrocodone?

Comment

I've found that waking myself up for a very short period of time, and then heading right back to sleep helps induce these lucid dreams.

I have a dual alarm clock, so its pretty easy, I just set it to when I know I'll be asleep in the middle of the night.
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

I love these kind of dreams. Unless i'm getting killed in it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

i had a long one once, where i was running from someone, i started out in my gpas truck driving over a bridge that passed over a river, so i decided to take the river instead and jumped off the side of the bridge in the truck, started driving down the river, when i pull out of the river i pull right into the ferrari dealership and hop into what i can only imagine was a f430 as they are my favs and continued to drive and next thing i can remember from the dream is trading the ferrari back for the truck and coming home or some shit like that
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

You guys NEED to see waking life. It's a movie about lucid dreams. Highly recommended. IIRC it's by the same guy who directed "a scanner darkly"

Comment

Originally posted by Sean View Post
                          If you get into the habit of looking at your hands during a dream, you'll realize your in a dream. For some reason, your hands are never clear in a dream.
                          I look at my watch a lot. Once the times start getting wierd and are never the same that is when I realized I was in a dream.

And then, I stopped wearing a watch IRL, so I never dreamt with it.

I havent been able to lucid dream since High School, I think college and work have me too stressed to keep my mind carefee enough.
                          Originally posted by Teaguer
                          Filling an Eta's tank with super unleaded will reach the cars maximum attainable performance level .

Aa a bonus filling the tank will also double any Eta's resale value .

Comment

You know what's so effed up. Trying to pee while in a dream.

Comment

Originally posted by evo3 View Post
                              You know what's so effed up. Trying to pee while in a dream.
                              Yea, don't do this, you'll fire truck.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                              X