Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granny

Sorry if it's a repost.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

pwned.
    Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

LOL, that wouldn't of been real, was it?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

maybe she hit in a magical spot, or mercedes benz are very very sensitive.

Comment

Dunno, it'd be tough to fake. With all the issues those crap Benzes have these days, it wouldn't surprise me...maybe she got it right in a sensor or something. Funny shit though.
        Chris

sigpic

Comment

That is definately faked. An airbag does not inflate that slowly by going "whooosh". It has to have enough abrupt force to bust through the vinal on the steering wheel. Secondly an airbag is covered with talcum powder so that it can easily deploy when activated. And when it busts through the steering wheel there is a big cloud of dust. Third, the airbag has a big hole in it so that it can quickly deflate. An airbag does not stay inflated that long. And lastly, a tap on the bumper does not activate the airbag. There are sensors in the bumper, fenders and on the top of the shock towers. A certain number of those sensors would have to be disrupted in order to activate the airbag. And beleive it or not, there are instances where the airbag does not deploy in severe frontal impacts. The system is designed to err on the side of not deploying in a real accident than for it to deploy in the instance of hitting a large pothole in the road or a rock hitting the bumper.

Comment

Well, there you have it folks, your definitive answer. I guess I've seen an airbag go off, and "seen" is the wrong word as it's over so fast, but it's still funny.
            Chris

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X