X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why men are happier.

If you've seen it before, eat me.

Why Men are never Depressed

Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours.
    Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack.
    You can be President.

You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky.

You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress $5000, tux rental-$100 . People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.

New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.

You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend.

Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public.
    You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck.

You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes -- one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.

You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier.
    Keep on Keepin' on.

Truth, the world is my urinal, except when the po-po is around.

Comment

men are happier b/c we can't have multiple orgasms. and by that i mean pow!pow!pow!pow!pow!pow!pow!pow! times fifty and b/c she sat on a cold floor. thats the real reason why. who would want that. and in california up until a few years ago, women could legally rape, anything or anyone. and to that i say fuck.

i like your sig.
      Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
      Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

I liked that so much that I decided to print it out and stick it to my wall!

Now in contrary to some of the things in this article, I know some men who have to think about which way to turn the nut and they still manage to struggle with turning it the wrong way.

Also, why can't women go topless in public like men? I certainly have no problem with it. I even think that women who are nearly flat-chested or have no tits at all would probably get away with jogging in the park without being noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
          Also, why can't women go topless in public like men? I certainly have no problem with it. I even think that women who are nearly flat-chested or have no tits at all would probably get away with jogging in the park without being noticed.
          Fuck that, I'd notice!
          tasty

Comment

You know stuff about tanks.
            :rofl:

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
              I liked that so much that I decided to print it out and stick it to my wall!

Now in contrary to some of the things in this article, I know some men who have to think about which way to turn the nut and they still manage to struggle with turning it the wrong way.

Actually apparently its legal in NY or something. There was an article about it in the tampa daily times or w/e the hell the free newspaper is called. I am not sure how factual it is though...
              Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

That was classic. Seriously awesome, i just emailed the text to a bunch of my friends(and family).

"You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes".

So true. I love when my g/f or mom says "Dan, look at your sleeves, everything is all wrinkled" "your point?" "it doesn't look good" "okay." "um" "k" end of conversation. Like, who gives a shit? If you dont like it, one less person I have to talk to. Ha.
                The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

Nice.
                  I though up something simple & half-retarded while laughing.

-> Read the text in a flight attendant video accent/tone!

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

"You know stuff about tanks" is fucking awesome!
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

one of the best things I've read in a while.

ROFLMAO x 2

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

lawl

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
                        PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

if someone forgets to invite you he or she can still be your friend

lol this made my day

and its not legal in NY either AFAIK
                          Originally posted by ebelements
                          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Working...
                          X