• Show
Clear All

Fiat Abarth

Im in love. where can i get one?
    m106 1990 e30
    e36 daily
    e32 cruiser

Uhh, Hemmings.

Or show up at the Seattle or Monterey Historics with a big fat wad of cash and a good pitch for a hapless owner.
    Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

What body style? There's a silver one like this for sale here in Bend (minus the flares):

Comment

nice car... my friend is resoring a fiat 124 1.8 turbo right now.... it should be painted next week. Ill see if i can get some pics
        e30sport.net
        '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
        '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
        '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

there were 2 present when i ran the alpine 500 last month in sacramento. these were really sweet cars. only 1 ran the rally but he finished with a massive coating of oil all over the back. what a cool car though

We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I've considered buying old italian cars, the alfa gtv2000 in particular. Too bad they used czech steel that rusts like it's going out of style.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
              I've considered buying old italian cars, the alfa gtv2000 in particular. Too bad they used czech steel that rusts like it's going out of style.
              Yeah, those things are awesome. But hard to fit in, and owning one is definitely getting into Serious Money territory...
              Chris

The Hunt: Part IV is over.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X