The Workshop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
    Yes it is a scissor type. The front and rear sections (the rear has a ramp to drive up on it) stay stationary and the center rises. The hydraulic rams are under the center sections so there is nothing in the way while you are under the car.
    I got it for free.
    You can kind of see what I'm talking about here

Keith
    while every type of lift has its drawbacks that appears to give ample room for pulling trannys etc. can you get a really slammed car on it without all kinds of ramps? thats what i hate about my trailer. my e30 is way too low to just drive on. i wish i could fasten my spoiler with those zues fasteners so i could just pull it off.
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
      Looking at Blunt's 2002 makes me realize that even back then other auto manufacturers were borrowing design cues and nuances from BMW. The first thing that came to my mind was those tail lights that are very similar to what they had on early fords.
      i know what youre saying but the lights similar to the 02's that were on fords were early 60's before 02's. maybe it was bmw borrowing cues??
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

This is the first garage I've ever had, so it's my refuge. It isn't the most flash garage ever, but it's got lots of room, keeps my car out of the nasty weather and away from bastard little kids, and gives me a place to keep all my tools. I try to keep it as clean as possible (my temporary crappy workbench is a mess), my garage will never be one of those huge containers of piled up shit like everyone else's in my neighborhood.

The blue Craftsman box is the new one I just got for my birthday last week. :D

Various signage and posters:

I even gots a sink with hot water for washing me car:

Paint and detailing products, organizer for all my E30 hardware, paintball gear, RC car stuff:

Comment

Dude, I hope you are not expecting my shop to be that clean and organized.

Keith

Comment

Also just replaced that silver stereo with an old school Onkyo Integra receiver/amplifier and a Yamaha tuner. Music sounds a lot better going through a receiver with a real amp in it. :D Kinda makes me wish I hadn't sold the CD player that went with it all. Oh well, single component CD players are cheap as hell.

Comment

Working...
            X