Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ good advise!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      but only in semi auto right?
      i just assumed cali being what it is ak's would be illegal.
      thanks for the info i will have to go check those places out. i went to city arms the other day and the guys that work there are ass holes!
      norse armory a bit of a drive. i bet there is something a bit more local.

Norse had a ak pistol and a few mac's I think they had one 47 instock. I was just there picking up some stuff.

Theres Bullseye they have two stores.

Bullseye USA
      1281 Andersen Drive, Suite K
      San Rafael, CA 94901
      Business: (415) 453-7465
      dan.caddy at bullseyeusa.com

Bullseye Castro Valley Gun Shop
      22287 Redwood Road
      Castro Valley, CA 94546

(510)581-1917

M-Sat 10:30am-7:00pm
      Sundays closed

Theres also Irvington arms in fremont

84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Does anyone know anything about the ADA barrel? its 14inches with a 1/7 twist.He said the barrel was drilled for FSB. Anyone know what that means?

Thanks

alex

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Son of a fuck, just got delayed on my paperwork again. I am starting to get annoyed with this shit.

Comment

And literally 30 seconds ago I got a call stating that my transfer was approved. Motherfuckers just cant let me leave the store with anything. I shall have a pretty new toy tomorrow evening.

Comment

My girl just got all hot over the pink camo p22 Heet posted.

Comment

I told my girlfriend that I was going to get her a pink ladysmith and she told me to fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                  Does anyone know anything about the ADA barrel? its 14inches with a 1/7 twist.He said the barrel was drilled for FSB. Anyone know what that means?

Thanks

alex
                  Drilled for a Front Sight Base.

Comment

lol Farbin

MY GF has my Redhawk (44mag) on the night stand and has my USP 45 on top of the fridge. She wont even look at it if its not black or S.S.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                      that is fucking sick. I really want an mp5 but alas - it's fucking expensive.
                      i have a friend that is a class 3 dealer. I go to shoot a Full auto full suppression mp5, o man was it fun!!!

on the sig note: the sig is a very nice gun and it is nice to see them comeing around to piston operation. I personally like rugers new one as well as remingtons acr

here is a utube clip of the acr not to mention i would smash the chick fyi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGgVfnA-2aA

Comment

Yeah that chick is pretty hot...

I do, however, have an urge to go buy an ACR now (if they're available to the public) I watched like, 20 seconds of the vid and it kept having to buffer so i stopped

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Bushmaster is producing the acr for the public
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I know this is not a gun post, but I know more would like to read this hear vs the open forums with childish antics....

A bit crazy to think that this has been going on for sometime. China about owns all our treasuries/bonds... just a bit scary to think just how much they know.

VeriSign's iDefense security lab has published a report with technical details about the recent cyberattack that hit Google and over 30 other companies. The iDefense researchers traced the attack back to its origin and also identified the command-and-control servers that were used to manage the malware.

The cyber-assault came to light on Tuesday when Google disclosed to the public that the GMail Web service was targeted in a highly-organized attack in late December. Google said that the intrusion attempt originated from China and was executed with the goal of obtaining information about political dissidents, but the company declined to speculate about the identity of the perpetrator.

Citing sources in the defense contracting and intelligence consulting community, the iDefense report unambiguously declares that the Chinese government was, in fact, behind the effort. The report also says that the malicious code was deployed in PDF files that were crafted to exploit a vulnerability in Adobe's software.

"The source IPs and drop server of the attack correspond to a single foreign entity consisting either of agents of the Chinese state or proxies thereof," the report says.

The researchers have determined that there are significant similarities between the recent attack and a seemingly related one that was carried out in July against a large number of US companies. Both attacks were apparently managed through the same command-and-control servers.

"The servers used in both attacks employ the HomeLinux DynamicDNS provider, and both are currently pointing to IP addresses owned by Linode, a US-based company that offers Virtual Private Server hosting. The IP addresses in question are within the same subnet, and they are six IP addresses apart from each other," the report says. "Considering this proximity, it is possible that the two attacks are one and the same, and that the organizations targeted in the Silicon Valley attacks have been compromised since July."

If the report's findings are correct, it suggest that the government of China has been engaged for months in a massive campaign of industrial espionage against US companies.
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

thanks for all the info guys! it was all very helpful.
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Finally got this one 'done'...

The carbine is all LMT except for the AAC M4-2000 Blackout Flash-hider/Supressor Mount (perminantly attached to the 14.5" barrel), and the Knight's Armament M4 RAS.
                                Further plans for this one include an Aimpoint CompM2 on a KAC mount, and of course the appropriate can for the mount...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X