No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I feel for ya I have done the same when buying 300 mag ammo, and getting Winchester rather then Weatherby
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
      Return it.
      They won't take returns on ammo. From what I understand, most stores don't.

Comment

where did you buy it????

take it back and explain your situation and you just want to exchange it for the proper ammo. I would bet the shit you got is a ton more money than the standard .270 and might get 2 boxes for what you paid for the mag.

if they wont take it back then it gives you a reason to buy another gun or make more gun friends and find someone who has that chambering, the cops wont make use of it. It will just be destroyed,
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          where did you buy it????

take it back and explain your situation and you just want to exchange it for the proper ammo. I would be the shit you got is a ton more money than the standard .270.

if they wont take it back then it gives you a reason to buy another gun or make more gun friends and find someone who has that chambering, the cops wont make use of it. It will just be destroyed,
          Yeah I'll try again. The funny thing is that when I first tried to return it, they said that it's a federal law to not take returns on ammo. So I Goggled it and I couldn't find anything about a federal law against returns on ammo. Does anybody know anything about this?

Comment

Nicademus: You have a PERMIT and they STILL won't sell? Wow. You're really getting screwed. Good luck.
            Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I wish assault rifles were legal in CA...

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post
                  Nicademus: You have a PERMIT and they STILL won't sell? Wow. You're really getting screwed. Good luck.
                  Yeah total BS huh? I talked to my lawyer yesterday and she dumbfounded and feels horrible for me. The Washington State Patrol says I'm legit; as do the courts, but does that even matter; NOPE. Apparently NICS is GOD and if they feel like making shit up then its totally in their power. I am the one who's left trying to untangle their mess as they fight me on it. Its total BS to have an organization like NICS that obviously has an anti-gun agenda.

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                  They are sorta. Good "bullet button" and that might give you some info on Cali gun stuff.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                  ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    can you try and go buy another one somewhere else???? See if you really are flaged and the guy and the gun store didnt transpose some thing or some other way they may have you confused.
                    Tried it and got denied. I want to get one of those gun buying PIN numbers if I ever get this mess fixed. This ordeal is stressing out my family too because they're all afraid I'm going to go to prison or have the police bust in my house (because that's what the shop told me the local police were going to do to me).

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      I bought the wrong shot size for my shotgun last year and wanted to exchange it. The store wouldn't return it due to some kind of state law.

Comment

Recently got me a .270 that my uncle kind of gave me. Bought the wrong fucking ammo though. Doh.

If I buy another rifle (I hunt Whitetail) I'm going for a .270. Great round all around. For now my 30-30 kicks @ss.

Comment

I used to work at a gun shop, and no we could not accept returns on ammo period. We asked our local ATF office for clarification but never really got any guidence other than it was against the law. However, we could take ammo for "disposal".

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Hey LB aren't you in Bellingham? There's a gunshow in Lynden on Saturday, you may be able to find someone who'll trade you something for that ammo.

Comment

Ban for 2012? I dont think it will happen but here is the article.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Does anyone have any feedback on Fusion 1911s? I am looking to build a 1911 since no one currently makes the setup I'm after, and I really don't want to track down ancient colts. A few people suggested fusion as a place to start for a total custom, but I haven't really heard of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X