No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are great shotguns but I would lean to the 870 only because there is a butt load of upgrades and ad ons. In a time of need, remember its better to know you can find parts just about anywhere for something like firearms.

Oh snap, I just saw you were from Canada. Your lucky in the fact you can own SBS with out a tax stamp!
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

what about a mossberg 500 persuader?

That was my choice 8 rounds plus it comes with a pistol grip if you chose to put it on. Tons of upgrades for the mossy as well. Don't get me wrong I also own a 870 express but that is for trap and birds in the fall. Either way both are great guns.

For what you are going to spend on a Benelli why not look at a Saiga 12. You could then upgrade from this

to this

or better yet this

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        both are great shotguns but I would lean to the 870 only because there is a butt load of upgrades and ad ons. In a time of need, remember its better to know you can find parts just about anywhere for something like firearms.

Oh snap, I just saw you were from Canada. Your lucky in the fact you can own SBS with out a tax stamp!
        +1

Benelli parts are expensive and sometimes there is a wait for parts.

Comment

I recently made a decision based on the article i read here.

I realize it is just one guys opinion but he seems to make valid points.
          Enter the Internet!

Comment

Ive got the mossberg 500 persuader 12 gauage.

pistol grip with door breecher barrell, 18in

its so much fun, whe shot trap with it last week!
            88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
            85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

10mm or 357. You make me chuckle with 45 on the list.

Id buy .41MAG OR 44 MAG
              But if your going to carry a protective sidearm in the woods. 10mm would be just fine but I wouldnt go with anything less.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I don't understand that belt fed shotgun. I cannot comprehend how awesome it is!!! Seriously though, how does it have two belts feeding into it?
                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                  I don't understand that belt fed shotgun. I cannot comprehend how awesome it is!!! Seriously though, how does it have two belts feeding into it?
                  That is not a belt fed shotgun, its a sling loaded up with shot shells set next to the shotgun.
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The gov sucks. They're ruining my life.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                      The gov sucks. They're ruining my life.

besides the obvious, why?
                      85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
                        besides the obvious, why?
                        He got red flaged, for no reason, and once that happens (for any reason) you cant hardly get it fixed or reversed
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

is this some sort of gun control im unaware of?
                          85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

is this some sort of gun control im unaware of?
                            How so He has been buying lots of toys for the last year or so, and went in one day and got a red flag on his Instant FBI back ground check, that every one must go through when you buy a firearm.

He has no reason to be red flaged and even all the GOVT people say that, and that its a glitch or some keyed some thing in wrong, and there is no reason for him to be flaged. But its a minimum 120 wait to even appeal it or try and work it out.
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Ah bummer,

I had to wait 6 months or so in jersey just to get an ID card and pistol permit

the law even states they must issue it in 30 days
                              85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Ah bummer,

I had to wait 6 months or so in jersey just to get an ID card and pistol permit

the law even states they must issue it in 30 days

A CCW permit????/ yeah anything and anywhere that requires permits, has been in a bind and backed up with long wait times since BHO was elected.

you live in Jersey, I am sorry for that the gun laws there are bad, you cant even carry hollow points there

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X