Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, HK vs Sig.

Both you can bet your life on, without a doubt. I carried a USP .40 full size for 4 years for work. Personally, a bit bulky, but effective. After an intense advance tactical handgun course and about 1k rounds in two days, I promptly sold it. I managed to find a LEO turn in Sig 226 in 9mm for under 500. Caliber restrictions in FL won't allow for .40 or .45, so the Sig was the only option for me. Great pistol, and far from as physically tiring with a high shooting schedule as the HK.

Again, both great pistols and do the job, but try to get out and shoot both, side by side with a couple hundred rounds before you make a decision.

My everyday carry is my Para Ordnance P-13. Found it at a pawn shop for 350. Look around, you can find quality kit with your budget if your patient.

Comment

Sig<HK< CZ in that order. I still see no ones caught on to the CZs. All anyone evertalks about is sigs and HKs. CZ''s preform just as good if not better and you can get a single action 75 in 40 for about 500 new.
      Last edited by 416stroker; 12-03-2010, 02:31 PM.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

CZ P0-7. Damn good gun, and way cheaper than a sig or HK, however, I do love Sig's.
        Originally posted by ak-
        Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

I just bought myself a ruger 10/22 "stainless" that belonged to a friend who gave it to a gun store on consignment. I went there tuesday so the ten day wait would have been xmas eve, but it turns out that they're closing at 3 that day to go out of state, so I was roughly 2 hours late to put it under the tree for myself. Oh well, when are they back? January 11th!
          Fuuuuuh!!
          Oh well, plenty of time to buy the scope I want and a trigger kit. Got it for 299 with a case, muffs, and 200 rounds of CCI mini mags...oh and the gun has never cycled a single round, brand new "used"

Comment

Ten day wait? Seriously? WTF is that?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
              Ten day wait? Seriously? WTF is that?
              Stupid cali bullshit

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Pretty much :(
                All sorts of stupid bull shit regulations, and no hi cap mags

Comment

Fast forward r3v thread time. Just got it today finally. Can't wait to get out and shoot these rounds. Does anybody here have a 1022 too? I plan on modding it out soon. It is the stainless model, but its just the barrel really apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                    Fast forward r3v thread time. Just got it today finally. Can't wait to get out and shoot these rounds. Does anybody here have a 1022 too? I plan on modding it out soon. It is the stainless model, but its just the barrel really apparently.
                    nice you picked it up! what mods?
                    sigpic
                    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

carbon heavy barrel, wooden thumb hole stock, some new parts in the trigger group to drop the rediculous pull weight down to about 2 lbs, leupold scope mount quick release with a leupold 6x42 mounted.

It's 100% stock right now of course its brand new.

Comment

i am all about my 10/22 these days
                        its the only thing i dont mind putting ammo through!
                        bimmerboltsandparts.com

bring back the neeked broads!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a 10/22 also, and it is about the only thing I'll shot now, but hell, even that gets expensive. My dad also has one, his is the USA Shooting team model, very nice.

Comment

Sold my 10/22 Stainless, same exact one as that, after like a month and bought a Savage MKII Bolt Gun, way more fun I think.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                              i am all about my 10/22 these days
                              its the only thing i dont mind putting ammo through!
                              that is especially why I bought it, cheap .22lr ammo. It has an incredible aftermarket selection too.

Comment

Bolt guns are waaay more awesome. I've got Winchester Model 75 my father gave to me to clean up, and he let me keep it. It's the target version with peepsight.

No squirrel is safe within 200m.
                                Originally posted by george graves
                                If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
                                X