Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just a FYI, I am waiting on my guy to his hands on a couple of cans for my new toy then I am gonna fill out the paper work.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Happy birthday to the 1911. It was 100 years ago today that the 1911 was adopted by the US Army. I made it out to the range to run a few rounds through mine after work.

Comment

Here are mine. Ruger GP-100 4.2" and a Glock 17 RTF2.

Ruger is stock, getting a new front sight

Glock has a polished barrel, hard-chromed slide, Trijicon night sights, and a Streamlight TLR-1s.

Last edited by SimplyDope; 04-02-2011, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
          Yay for crappy cell pics!
          SCAR 16 and HK Tac with AAC Ti-rant .45

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
          Mmmm Do want!
          alexw
          (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
          Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

My upper finally arrived today! only took 3 months...

Daniel Defense Cold Hammer Forged 16" barrel
            Mid Length gas system
            DD bolt carrier group
            DD charging handle
            OmegaX 12.0 rail system
            A2 flash hider
            Magpul BUIS's
            Magpul Pmags
            Magpul CTR stock
            Magpul MIAD grip
            Palmetto Arms buffer tube/spring
            RRA lower receiver

Benelli Supernova 12ga w/ ar15

I am going to be adding some sort of optic down the road. funds are tight as we approach Bimmerfest so optics aren't necessary at this point in time.

Thanks for looking!

//Austin
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

that is an amazing AR you built there.... Range report stat!
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                that is an amazing AR you built there.... Range report stat!
                Thanks!!

I am hoping to get out to the range tomorrow.. pending I might drive to Cali to buy an e30. But I was so anxious to go shoot it today it was killing me!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  deer YES Moose NO (unless in groups of 30) 1 or 2 (unless perfect shots) will do little but piss off a Moose
                  That's what the FA AK's are for. make moose angry, wait until you can see the whites of its eyes, then empty the mag gangsta style (or possibly 'scared shitless, oh god oh god we're all gonna die' style).

Moose is delicious.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                  Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                    Thanks!!

I am hoping to get out to the range tomorrow.. pending I might drive to Cali to buy an e30. But I was so anxious to go shoot it today it was killing me!!
                    That upper from the smartgunner group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                      That upper from the smartgunner group buy?
                      Yes it is.. I dont think I will ever deal with them again. Great price on it but it took 3 months to get to me and the lack of communication was horrible. but im happy to finally have it so i can stop bitching about the wait.

Comment

well after some shopping around and some waiting on ups.

2000 rounds of minty fresh NEW .308 and 1000 of .45acp landed on my door step this evening. As soon as the snow comes off the mountain I will be heading up to the range.

Anyone got a good hook up on KAC metal 20 round SR-25 mags. Pmags are good an all just dont like the plastic feed lips too much.
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

AK, vs AR vs MN

If you have never shot a MN then you may not get them all, but I was in tears reading this

There's an ever present, unending debate over which is best, ARs or AKs, raging across the internet and in gun shops every day sending bile and bitter insults

William Pitt-

Comment

It was funny enough to be worth two posts!

Comment

WTF That was odd

Oh well extra post deleted

William Pitt-

Comment

<---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X