No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new toy, smith and wesson m&p 15-22lr, magpul back up sights, magpul angled foregrip and a trueglo red dot

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^

are 22lr excluded form the AW list in CA or is that a 10 round mag that is permanently attached ??? neat other wise though
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^

are 22lr excluded form the AW list in CA or is that a 10 round mag that is permanently attached ??? neat other wise though
        its 10 round mag not permanently fixed, the law is that you cannot attachments with a permanently fixed mag ie belt fed. cant get the 25 round mags in CA ={ but when i go to vegas i will. Its good plinking fun.

Comment

thought the law said you had to have a pemanat mag (IE bullet Button) so you could have all the other evil features like a Pistol grip, forward handle, flash hider, balh blah blah. And yeah I know the 10 round is the limit in CA.

Just all many reasons Why I will never ever set foot in CA other than Yosemite
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Screw CA. 30Mag rounds FTW!

AK, vs AR vs MN

If you have never shot a MN then you may not get them all, but I was in tears reading this

http://www.mouseguns.com/compare.htm
            That made me lol.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
            Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

went shooting today.
              -22 rifle
              -9mm beretta
              -mosin
              i suck with the 9, but was very decent with the rifles. forgot to get pictures of the targets before i handed them back to the range master.
              all the guns were my friends. i can not wait till i have my own!

my friend with his mosin

sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

oooooooooooooooo

Rebarreled and stocked Mosin with turned down bolt handle, someone put some time and a little extra money into that thing. VERY nice. Just needs a little more glass on it, your buddy has limited himself with such a small rim-fire scope on a rifle with confirmed kills out past 1200m

William Pitt-

Comment

berettas look great with walnut grips

Comment

Originally posted by Xaq View Post
                    Last year's birthday present: from me to me...

[ATTACH]40168[/ATTACH]
                    Nice!

I've had one PSP, two M8's and two M13's. An often overlooked and sometimes under-rated pistol. I thought they were crap when I first encountered them, but I changed my mind after I got some experience with them. I shot them in IPSC quite a bit. Faster from the holster than a 1911, unfortunate that they are in 9mm. I had a pre-order in on the M10 (40 cal) for about a year, thinking the major caliber points would help. I first heard about it in HK's magazine "The Sentinel". It was supposed to be the same size as the M13, but when it finally was released it had a slide the size of a steam iron. When the gun shop called to say it had arrived I left work early to get it, saw the enormity of it, and almost cried. They gave me my deposit back.

I wish I still had one of the M8's. I still have my Jet holster for the M8/M13 (it won't hold the PSP right, trigger guard is too short).

Have you shot it much?
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by JinormusJ
                    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

ive heard the mosin kicks like a mule

Comment

Nahhh not really, no more than a 1906 Springfield

William Pitt-

Comment

oooooooooooooooo

Rebarreled and stocked Mosin with turned down bolt handle, someone put some time and a little extra money into that thing. VERY nice. Just needs a little more glass on it, your buddy has limited himself with such a small rim-fire scope on a rifle with confirmed kills out past 1200m
                          yeah the scope was less then likable. you really had to use the spotting scope to even see the hits on the target. but it was a very nice rifle to shoot.
                          my grouping was probably around 3". I really need to work on my anticipation of the shot. the triger on that gun was very heavy, and was not easy to squeeze slowly. i found my self yanking the trigger back hard and flinching a bit which took the shots down low and to the left.

Originally posted by Anguz View Post
                          ive heard the mosin kicks like a mule
                          not that bad. as long as you keep it tucked in to your shoulder nice and snug its comfortable.
                          sigpic
                          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

i also got to shoot this guys kimber .45. thing was a real joy to shoot! consistently accurate. i think they are well worth the money.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              yeah the scope was less then likable. you really had to use the spotting scope to even see the hits on the target. but it was a very nice rifle to shoot.
                              my grouping was probably around 3". I really need to work on my anticipation of the shot. the triger on that gun was very heavy, and was not easy to squeeze slowly. i found my self yanking the trigger back hard and flinching a bit which took the shots down low and to the left.

not that bad. as long as you keep it tucked in to your shoulder nice and snug its comfortable.
                              LOL yeah Mosin is a battle rifle not really conducive to 2.5lb trigger pulls lol. But you really should not be anticipating the recoil, each shot should be somewhat of a surprise to you even when you know your rifle. if it surprises you the round will be landing right where you put the cross-hairs assuming they are zeroed right.

William Pitt-

Comment

LOL yeah Mosin is a battle rifle not really conducive to 2.5lb trigger pulls lol. But you really should not be anticipating the recoil, each shot should be somewhat of a surprise to you even when you know your rifle. if it surprises you the round will be landing right where you put the cross-hairs assuming they are zeroed right.
                                ill take that advice to the range with me next time ;)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X