No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

went shooting this weekend and got to play with a new toy. An HK93 with the full auto pack. Video is crappy, shot from a cell phone. But None the less fun!

Miami shoot poor quality taken from camera phone
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

you can own class 3 weapons that are transferable on a form 4 with out being a class 3 dealer or manufacture. You either have to get your police chief or judge to sign off, or create a revocable trust, or a corp. If you go trust or corp, the entity owns the items and being a trustee allows you to hold the items. Certain states have their own laws as it regards to Class 3 weapons.

I went the trust route. In this thread I listed how it works.

some of my toys shown on the right side of rack....

This guy spent $18k at the dealer the same day as my friend picked up his 1911. Picked up the Barrett, a .50 desert eagle, and a Mk23.

Dont know what he does but cool to watch the Barrett go though concrete blocks and turn them into dust!

Last edited by Vedubin01; 01-16-2008, 04:27 PM.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have a S&W model#41...in .22cal, next time i go home i will get pics, it is a very fun gun to shoot.
        sigpic

Comment

I finally got around to taking some pics of some of my toys. So here goes.

My Kimbers- Pro Eclipse & Custom TLE both with Mepro nightsights

My Beretta 92Fs-for those John Woo/Chow Yun Fat moments

My Colt Ltwt M4 (old slab sides)-bare

Somewhat dressed up

My Benelli M1 Super 90

My Remington 700 PSS in 308 Win. for those reaching out moments.

My HK 94 aka the safe queen. And no that is not a CAN, its just a barrel shroud.

Rey
          "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Rey,

That is a nice collection sir! God choice in weapons!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
              Rey,

That is a nice collection sir! God choice in weapons!
              Thanks man. Your collection is something else though. Once I finish moving I'll try to take pics of the others.

Rey
              "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Rey, You live in Cali? With those MP's and the AR? I thought you guys weren't allowed to have detachable mags?

Are you an LEO?

Am I misinformed about the firearms regulations in the People's Republic of California?

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
                  Rey, You live in Cali? With those MP's and the AR? I thought you guys weren't allowed to have detachable mags?

Are you an LEO?

Am I misinformed about the firearms regulations in the People's Republic of California?
                  Good questions. No I'm not L.E. (I probably couldn't or wouldn't tell you if I was ;)). No you're not misinformed about the Peoples's Republic of California. The answer is I'm 40 years young 8) and I bought the AR many, many moons ago (even before some r3vers were born). I have everything registered because otherwise I would never be able to take them out.

The HK is not an MP btw it's the semiauto/civilian version aka HK 94, which is well over 21 years old and has been in the family since new.

If you'll look closely at the AR you'll see that it is the old slab sides with the large front pivot pin. I don't think Colt has made these lowers since the late '80s maybe very early '90s.

Rey

Comment

Nice! I've had a hankering for an MP5 style toy for a while. I've never read very good things about the Bobcat/Vector/Special Weapons products and really dont want one bad enough to spend the money on a real HK. Those Kimbers are mui bueno too!

Comment

LOL...

Introducing the world's smallest gun that fires deadly 300mph bullets - but is just TWO inches long

Meet the pistol that fits in your pocket - and packs a hell of a punch. The SwissMiniGun is the size of a key fob but fires tiny 270mph bullets powerful enough to kill at close range. Officially the world's smallest working revolver, the gun is being marketed as a collector's item and measures just 2.16 inches long (5.5cm). It fires real 4.53 bullets up to a range of 367ft (112m)

Comment

since most guns are illegal here is aust, with these weird laws i dont know much about, i dont have any guns myself, but my father has 3 double barrel shotties, 2 are antquies (sp) and 1 is in working order, and he has something else cant remember what it is, ill get pictures tomorrow for you guys

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

My friend just bought this about a month ago. We went out to the hills and played with it, along with the shotties and some clays. I like this gun much more than his mini 14 he has.

Comment

well guys here's my dads old collection. doesnt get used anymore, but when my dad retires he said he'll take me hunting

heres the .22 magnum with the 20 gauge shotgun underneath

and here is is again with 4 old double barrel shotties that are either broken or just dont work lol

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

i have a really nice Browning .22 Semi Auto from the 70s.
                              Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                              '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                              '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

and theres here are two hunting pictures i had, i hate this guy though, i went to school with him and he was the BIGGEST waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles i know.
                                Attached Files

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X