Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^
    Unless its Z-Day

Did someone say ZOMBIE DAY?

:D

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
    Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

some times i miss living in arizona because i could drive 10 minutes down the I-10 west bound and be in the middle of no were and could just shoot. back here in washington its like $10 to shoot at a crappy indoor range or drive almost 1hour to shoot in the woods.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
      That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
        some times i miss living in arizona because i could drive 10 minutes down the I-10 west bound and be in the middle of no were and could just shoot. back here in washington its like $10 to shoot at a crappy indoor range or drive almost 1hour to shoot in the woods.
        it is very nice! you hardly have to drive far from anywhere in the valley to be able to shoot. Just have to be able to withstand this heat :hitler:
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yea i lived in avondale for 2 years. first day i got there it was 112degrees when the day before when the wife and i left seattle it was 48 degrees lol

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
            yea i lived in avondale for 2 years. first day i got there it was 112degrees when the day before when the wife and i left seattle it was 48 degrees lol

hahah thats how it is! hot as hell for a few months, and cold (for us) the rest!

like today, it was hundreds this past weekend and now its raining and like 80 something
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

so.. I am planning an MK18 build..

either going Noveske or Daniel Defense

any thoughts? I know its just down to personally pref because they are very similar

I can get the DD for about $140 less.. but the Noveske will be at my house 2 days after placing the order..

Comment

well ive planted the seed, hinting to the wife that the next gun she could surprise me with is a Beretta 96D. just have to wait until Xmas to get it i hope lol

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                  so.. I am planning an MK18 build..

either going Noveske or Daniel Defense

any thoughts? I know its just down to personally pref because they are very similar

I can get the DD for about $140 less.. but the Noveske will be at my house 2 days after placing the order..

Either one is an amazing choice, but for the price of just owning a Noveske I would go that route.
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Either one is an amazing choice, but for the price of just owning a Noveske I would go that route.
                    thats exactly what i was thinking.. thanks for the input!

my 16" middy is a DD and i love it to death. shoots awesome and is super light! but I also kinda wanna switch it up to get a feel for what else is out there

and last time i waited for my DD it took 4months.. so id rather have it within a couple of days

Comment

Getting ready for a large shootout. AZ desert style.

Comment

very nice!! especially digging that stuff in the top left!!

Comment

nice mosin. how do you like the scout scope setup?

finished up editing some video i shot a while back

then at .125x speed (bored and wanted to see if i could catch a muzzle flash and see how much muzzle flip there was)

Last edited by Mullet Bullet; 10-08-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

^Nice shooting!

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Bought a couple parts for my AR build. My first one. Putting most of the money into the barrel,upper and bolt. 556

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

very nice!!

what kind of upper setup are you going with?

Comment

Working...
                                X