Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
    Sorry, had to share my excitement, I know it does not mean much to you southerners but as of the stroke of midnight tonight, we up in the frozen north win back some freedom from the Lib-tard Anti-Gun lobby!

our Long gun registry is dead!

Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.

/ elated rant

*edit* awesome Laser btw FB, grats on the P/u.
    It's nothing compared to getting some of your freedom back. Hooray for Canada!!!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by JinormusJ
    Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
    1989 325is Raged on then sold.
    1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
    1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
    1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Just shot a rat off the feed bowl in my chicken coup with my buddies ancient 22 revolver. He said it isnt accurate but he is used to his 9mm glock... figured the 9mm would be a little overkill for the rat. First shot missed and scared him a bit but he came back to the bowl....the 2nd shot didn't miss.

Picking up a little ruger 10/22 rifle from a coworker to protect myself from the black plague at 100 yards. We live out in the country but do have neighbors so smaller is better~ the boys have been picking up the wwII mosin-nagant rifles.... I believe 7.62.... from a local gun shop for like $150 bucks with slings and bayonets and everything....but they are loud enough for the friends on our road to come 'check' on us.

Any little 10/22 folks out there in r3v land? I have seen some wild builds on the interwebs. Everything from a little tommy guns to crazy m16 looking things~ I would really like a folding stock and a bigger scope so I can hike easily into the woods with it on the pack and still fight the hoard of rats at 100 yards.

It pretty much looks just like this one here:

Bigger scope and folding stock.... maybe something like this eventually. It will actually be used to shoot rats and make squirrel soup so it actually has to function.... hunting with the tommy gun would be fun but also a bit silly.

Comment

Here's my collection.

Comment

M203 AR Grenade Launcher

Comment

Originally posted by VANOS714 View Post

M203 AR Grenade Launcher
            Nice Airsoft!
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

want to get into skeet/trap shooting. my buddy picked up a 870 and its pretty fun, so im looking at a few options.

first, budget is under 400.

guns im looking at, the 870, benneli nova, and the mossberg 500.
              pump prefered.

but i have noticed plenty of people using over/unders, would one in my budget be worth buying? or are those the ones you want to shell out a few grand for?

any/all input welcome

Comment

Good USED ithica or browning over under can be found in the 600 range for entry level trap guns
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

ended up buying a VERY slightly used 870 wingmaster with a 30" barell, excited to say the least.

Comment

So jealous of you guys. My license will be coming in a few weeks, but parents say no guns in the house. Have to settle on renting at the range till I get my own place.

Have shot an ar-15, Beretta 92fs, Ruger mk-III and a .22 S&W revolver.

I have had my eye on the GSG 1911 in .22 cal.
                    Originally posted by cabriodster87
                    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                    Originally posted by Kershaw
                    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post
                      want to get into skeet/trap shooting. my buddy picked up a 870 and its pretty fun, so im looking at a few options.

pump prefered.

but i have noticed plenty of people using over/unders, would one in my budget be worth buying? or are those the ones you want to shell out a few grand for?

any/all input welcome
                      I didn't want to invest a ton of money into an O/U for my uber-beginner skills at trap shooting, so I just got a single shot New England Firearms 12g shotgun w/ full choke...and I LOVE it.

Its perfect for trap, but worthless for Skeet (It's a single shot). Shoots tight, accurate groups. Kick is a little harsh (If you're a pansy) because it's so light. And, it goes BANG, every time. Super reliable (There is really only 12 parts to the entire gun).

If you're just starting out, like I am, this is the best gun for the money. I paid $80 used, which is a killer deal...but they typically go for ~$120.

Comment

Originally posted by devon.818 View Post

pump prefered.

any/all input welcome
                        good job on the 870. benneli nova is junk. glad you didn't get that gun.
                        Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Ahh this sucks. You guys have access to the coolest rifles that are prohibited in Canada. Although, I can get an 870 with an 8.5" barrel non restricted here.

Comment

Bought some gear for work :)

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                              Bought some gear for work :)

I hope you are not planning on using reloads in your service weapon. You could be risking malfunctions and lawsuits. Buy factory ammo for duty weapons during duty.
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                I hope you are not planning on using reloads in your service weapon. You could be risking malfunctions and lawsuits. Buy factory ammo for duty weapons during duty.
                                Nope, those are for my firearms class only :)
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X