Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
    My friend has 5 Brand new H&K AR 15 30 round mags on an auction site and it is just over $1000 with 19 hours to go.

What auction site would this be....
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^

Dub hes not shitting, locations remotely line up and so on.

HOLY FUCK 200 a pop is a little bit steep even given the cliamte. All that said I think I got a line on some more SR25 20 rounders from a buddy of mine thats looking to sell his DPMS and has a Pile of mags laying around.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I have a decent amount of AR mags. If anyone wants to do a fair trade I'm looking for AK mags. As I long shot I'll also take m&p 9 mags, or x39/9mm ammo.
        "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

I picked up a 30 round AR mag at a local gunshop this week for $24.99. Would have bought more if they had any
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            I picked up a 30 round AR mag at a local gunshop this week for $24.99. Would have bought more if they had any
            I wouldn't sell mine even at that price. I'd feel guilty. I'll trade fairly though.
            "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

Luckily, I "over stocked" myself a few years ago @ about $10 a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbyfan View Post
                I wouldn't sell mine even at that price. I'd feel guilty. I'll trade fairly though.
                What would your price be? I'd like to have two more mags. I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm actually on the prowl for an AK mag myself as well. If anybody has any leads for a good price.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^

Dub hes not shitting, locations remotely line up and so on.

HOLY FUCK 200 a pop is a little bit steep even given the cliamte. All that said I think I got a line on some more SR25 20 rounders from a buddy of mine thats looking to sell his DPMS and has a Pile of mags laying around.

people that pay that price for mags deserve to get ass raped. I think I will be posting some mags on Gunbroker this weekend. Ill post the link if I do. Lets see how many crazies bid on my mags. My Okay mags brand new in box with NSN numbers > New HK mags

Well here ya go, lets see what they sell for... I used some of the same terms so identify the listings.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=325680443
                  Last edited by Vedubin01; 01-11-2013, 08:47 AM.
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS View Post
                    a friend just showed me this thread.
                    so I guess I'll share my newest edition to my gun family.
                    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like denalexa13a.

these were bequeathed to me.
                    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

I also have a Remington 12GA pump action 870 Adult model and a mossberg 30-30 lever action carbine. sorry pics of those.
                    Very cool!!!

Comment

Pretty wild about mags. I had a local kid that i follow on Instagram actually tell me he had 6 AR mags and he ended up selling them to me for $90 since he sold his AR. Good to know there are honest people out there still!

And as a side, add the IGmilitia if you're on instagram.

Comment

Not to derail this with Sandy Hook stuff but the video in this link is curious. I'm not that savy with IP stuff but the dates on the links are suspicious. Also those vids that Vdubin posted raise questions.

Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I'm not an uberl337 haxor, someone get Anonymous in on this

Comment

Lmfao! ^
                            sigpic

Comment

Is that a High Pebble Capacity model?

Comment

Working...
                              X