Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
    Ended up getting this for $300. Couldn't pass it up!
    [ATTACH]75533[/ATTACH]
    Great choice,I have the exact same gun and it is a great shooter, it's my favorite handgun hands down.

Comment

Is there a .22 pistols that can easily be modded for full auto and
      also have great aftermarket mags.

Like a twin drum ect? Just curious. That would be a fun and cheap toy.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        Is there a .22 pistols that can easily be modded for full auto and
        also have great aftermarket mags.

Like a twin drum ect? Just curious. That would be a fun and cheap toy.
        There is nothing cheap about full auto. I could put a 22cal conversion on my M16 but if you were to go buy that from start, it would run you about $12k.

the 22cal is not best for full auto anyway being that the round is very low power.

But 22's are amazing suppressed. The Buckmark is one of the best to suppress and has a large aftermarket following.

Pic not mine...

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'd still give my left nut for a Norrell trigger pack for my 10/22

Comment

Picked this up a couple days ago. Going to the range tomorrow.

Foster/caspian race ready recon frame, caspian slide, colt match barrel, and the internals are ed brown and wilson combat.

1991 335is in progress

Comment

Originally posted by chance View Post
              Picked this up a couple days ago. Going to the range tomorrow.

Foster/caspian race ready recon frame, caspian slide, colt match barrel, and the internals are ed brown and wilson combat.

Looks nice! I want to pick up something similar but for now im gonna hold off buying anything until the wife calms down! I went to the range yesterday and shot everything I had. Depressing ammo is so $$$$$. How much that run ya?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                Looks nice! I want to pick up something similar but for now im gonna hold off buying anything until the wife calms down! I went to the range yesterday and shot everything I had. Depressing ammo is so $$$$$. How much that run ya?
                I traded my way into it. I would put the trade value is around 1k
                1991 335is in progress

Comment

Nice Mitutoyos, I've got the same ones.
                  1991 318i SOLD
                  2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Sup R3V. Getting my Lower Engraved. :D

Here's the design I'm going with... As you can tell it's somewhat Zombie Themed.

Safety, Fire, Banned :( (FU Cali):

Biohazard logo:

And of course... an Umbrella Corporation logo:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                      Nice Mitutoyos, I've got the same ones.
                      They are great tools. Also got them from a pawn shop for 20 bucks!
                      1991 335is in progress

Comment

Damn, that's a great deal. I wish I had some 12" ones, but I'm not about to drop that money on calipers when my car needs parts.
                        1991 318i SOLD
                        2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

After just 2 months since I located it, its in my hands. :)
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Awesome Gary, I know you have been after one forever! A bit on the heavy side though, dont you think? ;)

You shoot it yet?

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Awesome Gary, I know you have been after one forever! A bit on the heavy side though, dont you think? ;)

You shoot it yet?
                              Yep, I finally got it! It is one of the heavier ones I was reading up on, but for what I'm using it for it will be fine. I've only used an AR a handful of times over the last 8 yrs or so, so its hard for me to really feel the difference in weight. I'm not LE so I can afford to deal with an extra pound or so.

I haven't had a chance yet but should be going this coming week sometime (Thursday I'm hoping).
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Gary, took mine out shooting today.... Always good times

Comment

Working...
                                X