No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pack a CM9 when I just want to slap a gun on to run out the door. Belt carry makes it disappear, but it should be doable in a pocket. It was the first Kahr I've ever owned and I was hesitant to pick one up based on some internet babblings. I've been nothing but impressed with it though.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post

what gun?

I probably ought to cant it some more. Just got back from the gym and about to eat, after that I take some pics
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I have my KingTuk set to maximum forward cant. Sits well against my body and conceals great. Glock 23 in .40 S&W

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Looky what I just found in my subs:

1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
            I have my KingTuk set to maximum forward cant. Sits well against my body and conceals great. Glock 23 in .40 S&W
            I basically have the same setup. I'll need to play with it some more.

Edit: What kind of belt do you have?
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd

Comment

The one I'm wearing in the picture is the 5.11 TDU belt. Cheap and works great. I also have their operator belt but I don't wear it as much anymore.

Moral of this story?

Comment

I need to get a belt as well. the pic will have to wait till tomorrow, i'm beat, time to play BF3 :D
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

Any uniform store will (should) have the belt I have. If not, you can find it here:

The 5.11 Tactical 1.5" TDU Belt is a quick and convenient tactical or patrol belt that excels in a wide range of environments, it can be quickly converted into a secure tie down or secondary carry strap.

or here if you want the 1.5 inch wide version

The 5.11 Tactical Belt - Holding pants up since 2002. The 5.11 Tactical 1.5" TDU Belt is the best selling belt in the history of tactical clothing. The 1.5" belt with Plastic Buckle is a quick and convenient tactical or patrol belt that excels in a wide range of environments, it can be quickly converted into a secure tie down or secondary carry strap.

Moral of this story?

Comment

The 5.11 Tactical 59405 1 3/4" Operator Belt is made from ultra-strong nylon mesh that is tested for tensile strength up to 5,100 lbs. providing more than enough support and durability to carry your equipment.

This is the other belt I have. It has a stiffener in it (great for OWB carry!) and Velcro to hold down the excess. I wear the TDU belt more because I have to go through a metal detector every time I leave the building at work so the plastic buckle is nice.

Moral of this story?

Comment

I so badly want a LaserMax guide rod :(

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        just a little light on the magnification and reticle for a precision designated marksman rifle isnt it ????

I am a running a 4.5-14x50 zeiss on mine
                        To be honest I had always wanted the elcan & it was a hard choice to not turn it down when it got offered to me. The reticle is great plus the BDC works quite well, although I've only tried it up to 300 yards & I need to change up my loads to 175gr cuz the mws is not where I want it to be with 168 Federal god match.

Maybe down the road I may switch up to higher power scope.

Rey
                        "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

My mws dose "ok" with cheap 150gr ball, holds about 2 moa and 1//2 with the 168gmm but it loves the 175 grainers and will tighten up a bit, though I suspect its still more consistant than me for a shorter barrel 308
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                            ^ after looking at the price *HHNNNNNNGGG* lol I can't justify spending 2 grand on an optic for a rifle that I built for less than 800..Maybe some day though. Seriously, did anyone look at the optic I posted from primaryarms? https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary-...-p/pac2.5x.htm

It looks like a good all around optic..I know its not a very popular opinion in the gun community to opt for a less expensive route..but it seems like it fills the role of an ACOG pretty well without the extra $800 bucks. Sure it's not tritium and probably won't withstand anywhere near as much as an actual ACOG, but then again if I'm in that type of situation what the hell am I doing there in the first place right?
                            Lol I know, the elcan is kinda pricey but I was just pointing out that what you were describing does exist.

I think you need to first decide what kind of shooting you are intending for your AR. I generally shoot 556 & 300 blackout to >300 yards so a dot I'm ok with. Although I am building a 300 blackout to double as a pig gun so I may do a variable power on that (~9x) but I'll add angled sights for closeup as well

Rey
                            "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              My mws dose "ok" with cheap 150gr ball, holds about 2 moa and 1//2 with the 168gmm but it loves the 175 grainers and will tighten up a bit, though I suspect its still more consistant than me for a shorter barrel 308
                              How far out have you gone with it so far? I'll share the recipe with you as soon as my cousin loads up another batch

Rey

Comment

shop.emeraldsocietyfoundation.org/Detective-Hobbs-Memorial-Shirt-1405624.htm

Just got my shipping notification today, excited.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X