Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smhskns View Post
    does anyone know where i can legally shoot outdoors in SoCal?

some buddies and i are trying to shoot this weekend and are trying to go out and pop some off in the desert but where can we do that in the realm of the law?
    Find a BLM map for your location and drive to BLM land. I wish I could help, but the only place I know of is deep in Riverside.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

anyone know anything about either of these components?

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
        http://www.slickguns.com/product/com...complete-upper

anyone know anything about either of these components?
        The ptac upper is notorious for terrible accuracy, it groups in the MIL-SPEC but that's something like 3 moa which is a joke for an AR. The lower is generally fine, sometimes it takes "fitting" to get the lower parts to work. The weight and cost savings are so minor compared to a forged alumninum it really doesn't make sense.

For $100 more you can put together a much more solid rifle you'll be happier with in the long run.

Comment

That's what I needed to hear. I had a feeling it was too good of a deal lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

That's what I needed to hear. I had a feeling it was too good of a deal lol
            Complete upper

Complete lower

Not a huge fan of how long it takes them to ship, but their quality and prices are hard to beat.

Comment

Finally picking up some glass for the XCR. A local deal popped up that was too good to pass up, so had a friend grab this for me and I'll be mounting in a week when I get home. Pretty excited!

Comment

1-6 Razor in mounts nice choice in optic for that rifle you should not be disappointed at all with it
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

What do you guys do for wallets? I just washed my leather one by accident and it's all fucky, so I figure why not replace it.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Leather here. Just a basic flip one with a money clip on one side and card holder on the other. Been through the wash a few times with no issue.... What kind of leather is it?
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What do you guys do for wallets? I just washed my leather one by accident and it's all fucky, so I figure why not replace it.
                      This should be in the wallet thread.
                      2011 1M Alpine white/black
                      1996 Civic white/black
                      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

WalletWerks designs and sells high quality handcrafted wallets utilizing automotive fabrics to make the best wallets you have ever seen.

Comment

wifey got me the black version of this 4 years ago for xmass, and its still going strong. Leather hardly looks warn in the hinge area. The clear coating on the silver accent has not started to noticeably peel off yet, which is kinda amazing really since its riding around in my pocket every day with keys, change, knives, and what ever else I put in with it

Buy the Salina Money Clip for sale online from Brighton! Visit Brighton today to find the perfect charms, necklaces, bracelets, and more!
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

I have a Coach clip wallet that I like. I got it for Christmas last year. I had the same wallet previously for 6-7 years before it fell apart. My buddy has a Saddleback card wallet that I will probably go with the next time I need a new wallet.

Comment

Saddle back is making wallet stuffs now???? Cool

William Pitt-

Comment

http://www.rainbowofcalifornia.com/c...p-19-l-en.html ended up with this in MARPAT. I wasn't super stoked on the velcro closure, but I'll get over it I think.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X