No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a good price, as cheap as I've seen. If it weren't so close to Xmass it would be shipping now.

Comment

Great price. I have a few other guns I "need" before another AR, otherwise I would pick one up.

Comment

I'm lucky that they are somewhat local to me, but then I have to pay taxes, 8.25%.

They are doing like the 12 days of Christmas. They've had some really sweet deals.
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

8 and a quarter sales tax and they say TX is a great state to live in
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

We dont have Income tax.
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I know that, even as free market conservative libertarian as I am that system really only benefits those making a decent to very good living, its kinda hard on the poor....

After living in a no sales tax state for the last 7 years I would much rather pay 6.8% on my adjusted gross than sales tax. Or BOTH like most states.... I hate sales taxes..... Now a sales tax that would 100% replace the income tax across all levels of taxation I could get behind....
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

CZ Scorpion EVO 3 coming soon, totally getting one.
                Skip to 2:30 if you get annoyed by Colin Noir.
                Keep America Tactical➡️ http://bit.ly/2VQnFFRI Am the Militia➡️ http://bit.ly/2nAD7sFI Lost All My Guns In A Boating Accident ➡️ https://shop.mrcolionnoir.co...
                1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Honestly if you want an AR purchase a Colt, you don't just buy the name. Not to mention they put the correct "F" stamped front sight post when you purchase the detachable carry handle version. The "F" stamped one is slightly taller to have proper sight height with the detached carry handle sight which is also taller than the molded in carry handle. If you look closely at a Bushmaster and a Colt they're worlds of differences.

Comment

but if your going to spend that kinda money on a colt why not toss a few more beans into the pile and step into something a little better yet

William Pitt-

Comment

Pretty much lol. Kind of in like with the Omen Watchman 300 Win Mag Ar Nemo2 right now, pretty good deal for the price though considering a M110 costs 11K
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                        Pretty much lol. Kind of in like with the Omen Watchman 300 Win Mag Ar Nemo2 right now, pretty good deal for the price though considering a M110 costs 11K
                        I have had several of those in my hands at their shop, they are made about 20 mins from my house just south of town. cool group they have....... They are nice and very well made, but seem to be having some reliability issues with BCG from what I have been hearing though the grapevine.... Though I dont know of any personally or seen any issues its all a matter of hearsay from sources of unknown credibility thats all I have heard...

I would like to have one of the Gen I watchman's though, but why, I have a big heavy and far more consistent 300WM as it is now, the only thing I would be gaining would be rate of fire. For all practical intents and purposes with the intended uses of a WM a follow up shot really should not be needed ;) and a bolt rifle can get it there nearly as fast after your site picture returns lol
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Debating whether to get one of these or make an M14 EBR clone, but I love the fact that the Omen is .300 Win mag

Comment

but for the money, I would rather build a full custom accurized M14 and get the WM in either the Sako I have or a custom from GAP or one of our local guys if hes still doing a few here and there,

Oh and Jolip congrats on the Tavor, that is the next one on my list..........
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-17-2014, 07:27 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

I had my m14 in a ebr mod 0 stock for 1 day, then i took it off and sold it. It ruined the weight ballance of the rifle. I didnt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                but for the money, I would rather build a full custom accurized M14 and get the WM in either the Sako I have or a custom from GAP or one of our local guys if hes still doing a few here and there,

Oh and Jolip congrats on the Tavor, that is the next one on my list..........

This...

on a side note, I started my Form 1 suppressor build and a 308 AR build. Kinda excited to see how they turn out.
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X